New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    talagang malaki kaagad ang pagbabago pag nilagyan na ng bodykit he he! lagyan nyo na lang po mga sir ng spoiler para ma-differentiate ang front from the rear kung side-view!! he he

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Does anyone know if the tail lights are light emitting diodes (LEDs)?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    no LEDS there

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21
    talagang malaki kaagad ang pagbabago pag nilagyan na ng bodykit he he! lagyan nyo na lang po mga sir ng spoiler para ma-differentiate ang front from the rear kung side-view!! he he

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ano yan 21st century beetle?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    bakit kaya ung front ang inayos...when what most people don't like is the rear?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lately honda's rear end designs have sucked, the city, the accord and even the all new jdm civic's rear

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it may still look like it fell off the wrong tree, but at least it looks better than the old one.

matrix CRDi na nga lang ... :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This car is one of the best I drove, I dont consider it only as a city driving car but an all around car. I was able to drive it twice going up the winding and steep road of Mt. Samat at 60kph up hill with 5 passengers and full trunk load of picnic items. The passengers were also amazed on its performance going thru the winding and steep ride and noticing how the CVT auto adjust to the changing road conditions smoothly, the steering and suspension are excellent. I can even drive with one hand going up and down the mountain road. After one of our Mt. Samat trip we went to a desolate lahar area somewhere in pampanga going through the sandy and rough terrain was not even a problem at 30-40kpm but of course I cannot cross the river going to the other side so its time to head back to Manila. I'm a regular traveller going to batangas by taking the tagaytay, lemery route thru the zigzag road descent passing thru Canyon woods and returning to Manila via same steep route and I have the best drive going up at 60 to 80kph overtaking several cars and the City's performance is at its best roaring to 3000rpm overtaking and making a lead up at a record of 70mins from Agoncillo batangas to Tagaytay rotonda. The best record ever was a 120mins from Makati City to Agoncillo batangas for 122kms taking the SLEX, Tagaytay, Lemery route on a normal day by consumming only 15 liters of gasoline in a vice versa trip of 244kms, taking 4 passengers and a trunk load of items. My best fuel efficency reading as a 21kms per liter out of town, while city driving was 9kms per liter in Makati City. My top speed was a 120kpm at NLEX of course the legal limit is only 100kph. This car is highly recommended and it got the looks of the hybrid cars I saw in the U.S., I like this design more than the City 2006 which looks became an ordinary sedan. Its really the looks, technology, space and the performance that I like in this City 2004. Honda City 1.3 iDSi CVT

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by failsafe
    This car is one of the best I drove, I dont consider it only as a city driving car but an all around car. I was able to drive it twice going up the winding and steep road of Mt. Samat at 60kph up hill with 5 passengers and full trunk load of picnic items. The passengers were also amazed on its performance going thru the winding and steep ride and noticing how the CVT auto adjust to the changing road conditions smoothly, the steering and suspension are excellent. I can even drive with one hand going up and down the mountain road. After one of our Mt. Samat trip we went to a desolate lahar area somewhere in pampanga going through the sandy and rough terrain was not even a problem at 30-40kpm but of course I cannot cross the river going to the other side so its time to head back to Manila. I'm a regular traveller going to batangas by taking the tagaytay, lemery route thru the zigzag road descent passing thru Canyon woods and returning to Manila via same steep route and I have the best drive going up at 60 to 80kph overtaking several cars and the City's performance is at its best roaring to 3000rpm overtaking and making a lead up at a record of 70mins from Agoncillo batangas to Tagaytay rotonda. The best record ever was a 120mins from Makati City to Agoncillo batangas for 122kms taking the SLEX, Tagaytay, Lemery route on a normal day by consumming only 15 liters of gasoline in a vice versa trip of 244kms, taking 4 passengers and a trunk load of items. My best fuel efficency reading as a 21kms per liter out of town, while city driving was 9kms per liter in Makati City. My top speed was a 120kpm at NLEX of course the legal limit is only 100kph. This car is highly recommended and it got the looks of the hybrid cars I saw in the U.S., I like this design more than the City 2006 which looks became an ordinary sedan. Its really the looks, technology, space and the performance that I like in this City 2004. Honda City 1.3 iDSi CVT
    nice review! that's why I am very excited with my Honda City 1.3S CVT... sana makuha ko na this week... for me, i like the 2004 City but when the 2006 City came out, i like it more! hehehe....

kahit pla 1.3 lang sya, ok performance nya especially when paired with CVT transmission....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the rear still looks fugly...

the new tail lamp treatment isn't working... in fact it is highlight the ugly butt of the city. the front looks cleaner though... but still not as good looking as the jazz.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Honda unveils the new & refreshed City