Jul 2006
    Malakas din yung VR6 humataw.

VR6 is a VW Golf

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    SiR cyempre...daming mods...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which generation of Galant? Or at least what model year?
    VR4 is a rally bred 1990 Galant
    VR is the V6 version of the 'Rayban' Galant. The 4 cylinder version is called the 'Super Saloon'.

The Galant is a medium sized executive sedan. Sort of like a private jet.

The SiR is more akin to a rocket. Fast but nowhere near as luxurious. If speed is your number one (or only) priority, then it's the SiR.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sorry guys, not a galant but its the closest thing in my gallery...

but SIR/any 1.6L is good at sprints, pag long drives na iba ang hatak ng 2.0L!(biased 2.0L maxima ko,e..and frankly 2.0L are highway performers, not sprinters)

upload ko or SIR? (why laging SIR..noon pick up, well atleast ngayon, may sense)

personally, eto gusto ko, practical higway runner! lugi lang kasi mostly ata matic,e...
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; October 9th, 2006 at 05:07 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and besides, SiR's are a dime a dozen. even if you're into modifying one, chances are you'd have someone with the exact same look as yours drive around the next corner (no offense to EK owners and lovers). at least sa galant, di mashado common, mabangis din pag pinorma!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    and besides, SiR's are a dime a dozen. even if you're into modifying one, chances are you'd have someone with the exact same look as yours drive around the next corner (no offense to EK owners and lovers). at least sa galant, di mashado common, mabangis din pag pinorma!
    Hindi lang porma bossing. IMO, Galant gives a deeper sense and feeling of luxury. Galant yan eh, kahanay ang Accord ng Honda at Camry ng Toyota. SiR? OK din, pero kasi ang impression ko sa sasakyang ito eh ang karamihan ng gumagamit ay yung mga spoiled brats na mayayabang sa kalsada (no offense sa mga owners ng ganitong sasakyan ha?).

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    MIT Galant V6: cons: gas consumption, quite expensive parts, hard to change spark plugs. Pros: speed, luxurious interior, smooth ride, i like the heavy luxurious feel, no hesitation when overtaking (acceleration), you dont't have to ram it to hi-rpm to feel your back being pushed to the seat. And it's not that common.

Honda Sir: cons: common, not that nice an interior, road noise. Pros: gas mileage, acceleration, and if you're into heavy modding (deep pocket), dami aftermarket, daling kalikutin ng makina.

Hard to choose, but I'd pick the Galant.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would rather have a midsize sedan rather than a compact car....

My vote goes to the Galant... even the BMW-look Galant is a headturner!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^yea, my kuya is planning to buy the VR6 98 Galant.. yung sharkbody na BMW-ish.. he testdrove it nung sunday, ang ganda pla. ang bilis grabe. Kaso v6 xia, so malakas sa gas... inamin naman nung nagbebenta e. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Buti nga dyan ang Galant eh luxurious na, dito binabale-wala nila sa US yung mga Galant. Bihira lang ako makakita ng magandang type. Same with Camry, Accord, etc...

Meron kasi dito Diamante naman, kaya yung Galant hindi ganun ka luxurious. I think the same is with the Civic. Dito ang Honda/Acura hanggang RL (katumbas ng Mitsubishi Diamante/Toyota Avalon) kaya di rin ganun ka-luxurious yung Civics. Kumbaga they spread the luxury options sa mga models in their line up.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
HONDA SiR & MITSU galant VR4 & VR6,which is much better in performance?