The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    which is better?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    160hp + lightweight... it would definitely be the Civic SiR

but it doesnt mean that the Galant esp. the VR is any slacker... its a fast mid sizer. i think it's even the fastest among its rivals. its 2.0L V6 with 165hp (7G).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir hands down! more powerful than any 1.6 to 2.0 cars out on the market at mas matipid pa sa gas!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    MITSU galant VR4 & VR6
    As far as I know, there is no Galant VR6, the only "VR6" I know off is the narrow angle V6 of VW.

Galant VR-4: high performance(turbocharged) AWD Galant.
    Galant VR: FWD V6 Galant model sold here(7th gen had a 2.0 liter V6, 8th gen had a 2.5 liter V6).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are talking about the SUPER SALOON and not the VR4 which is all wheel drive turbocharged, then mas malakas ang SIR sa acceleration.

if you are talking about the VR V6 and not the VR6(dahil wala namang VR6 ang galant), mas malakas ang sir sa acceleration.

kung sa highway/long stretches, ibang usapan na yan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If we are talking about a local purchase my vote is for the siR..more economical than the V6 since it's a 4 banger, endless possibilities, aftermarket support is overwhelmimg and resale value.. just my .02 cents

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends on what you want... kung roominess and class, go for the galant. kung toycar + econo driving consumption, go for the SiR.

my vote goes to the galant (biased). super saloon lang akin, pero very satisfied ako
    Last edited by ssaloon; October 9th, 2006 at 10:09 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry double post...
    Last edited by ssaloon; October 9th, 2006 at 12:07 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    very satisfied ako sa performance at gas consumption ng SiR ko. hindi malakas sa gas pero ok sya, mabilis. palitan mo lang ng magandang preno, mahina yung stock.

may na-drive ako na vr4 ng friend ko hindi naman mabilis sobrang lakas pa sa gas. lalu na siguro yung vr6. maganda lang sakyan pag pasahero ka dahil maluwag saka maganda suspension. pero kung ikaw magda-drive, mas masarap gamiten ang SiR.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's not a VR4 you drove... that's a regular galant 4-cylinder. The VR4 was never sold here.

If we're talking the real-deal VR4... hands down, better car than the SiR... but since we're not... the SiR takes the performance points.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
HONDA SiR & MITSU galant VR4 & VR6,which is much better in performance?