New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Go for Fd TS, sa edad palang marami na pinagdaanan ang sir eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I agree sir erdiedizon. Do u have any idea magkano bentahan ng mga fd now a days ung m/t 06-08?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sorry someone has already gave the price range above. Thanks for all the infos. Really appreciated.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    FD na unless pangarap mo talaga SIR or plan mo pang track day

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A 2.0 FD MT is the best option IMO.

SIRs are overpriced. As a collector's car, sure. But as a daily drive, I think it's pretty impractical to spend 400k on a 15-17 year old car.

A 1.8 MT FD isn't as fun as the 2.0 MT, but is easier to find and is much cheaper. It still outperforms most cars in its price range, with good steering and suspension.

FDs have known problems (i.e. engine mounts), but these are relatively straightforward fixes. Trust me, an SIR will still cost more to maintain because of its age.

Noone will sell you a pristine SIR, and if they do, it's probably at an exorbitant price. On the other hand, there are quite a number of FDs for sale that are still in good condition. Just take the time to check out several units and bring a mechanic to check everything well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Very well said sir jut703. Noted. Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Another vote to the Civic FD. Though if my neighbor sells me his all-stock, garage-queen, Sunday-driven orange SiR for something like 200k, I might jump on it. He prefers to use daily his Suzuki SX4. Hehehehe
    Last edited by Egan101; December 22nd, 2015 at 04:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12