New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Tagal na nito sir. Honda Greenhills if I remember correctly. Recently sa Honda Carmona ako nagpapa service since malapit sa office. Ok din dun

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox2007 View Post
    Sir, saan honda casa kayo nagpa update ng ecu? Lately mg 2014 VX CVT have abnormal shifting partern when down hill it reduces cvt setting causing to the rpm to rev high & when in cruising highway sometime rpm drops then up , this abnormal shifting happened when the battery was disconnected. Nagtanong ako sa HOnda casa Lipa batangas wala sila alam about the ecu update reprograming[emoji29]. Need help.
    Tagal na nito sir. Honda Greenhills if I remember correctly. Recently sa Honda Carmona ako nagpapa service since malapit sa office. Ok din dun

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay72 View Post

Thanks Bro...👍

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox2007 View Post
    Sir, saan honda casa kayo nagpa update ng ecu? Lately mg 2014 VX CVT have abnormal shifting partern when down hill it reduces cvt setting causing to the rpm to rev high & when in cruising highway sometime rpm drops then up , this abnormal shifting happened when the battery was disconnected. Nagtanong ako sa HOnda casa Lipa batangas wala sila alam about the ecu update reprograming[emoji29]. Need help.
    Regular ba CVTF replacement mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    [QUOTE=cast_no_shadow;3181191]Regular ba CVTF replacement mo?

Yes regular replacement. Just lately cvt experience abnormal shifting, i brought it to casa and they peroform scan but not found anything. They test drive the car and they noticed the abnormal shifting after that they recommend to replace the transmission😔. This unusal shifting pattern occur after the car battery was disconnected and maybe it affects the ecu , thats why im optimistic baka makuha ng ecu update, kaya nag search ako ng forum kung saan honda cAsa nag update ng ecu kasi dito sa batangas city at lipa batangas di nila alam yung recall for jazz and city for ecu update. Any help or suggestion is well appreciated. By the way my city is 2014 vx model

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Try mo din direct i contact customer support ng head office. Malamang may database sila at mga technical person na nakaka alam ng solution. Tapos ma refer ka nila sa nearest casa na puwede gumawa ng procedure.

Honda Cars Philippines › Contact Us

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Try mo din direct i contact customer support ng head office. Malamang may database sila at mga technical person na nakaka alam ng solution. Tapos ma refer ka nila sa nearest casa na puwede gumawa ng procedure.

Honda Cars Philippines › Contact Us
    Thanks pre i will try to contact honda

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [QUOTE=Firefox2007;3181411]
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Regular ba CVTF replacement mo?

Yes regular replacement. Just lately cvt experience abnormal shifting, i brought it to casa and they peroform scan but not found anything. They test drive the car and they noticed the abnormal shifting after that they recommend to replace the transmission[emoji17]. This unusal shifting pattern occur after the car battery was disconnected and maybe it affects the ecu , thats why im optimistic baka makuha ng ecu update, kaya nag search ako ng forum kung saan honda cAsa nag update ng ecu kasi dito sa batangas city at lipa batangas di nila alam yung recall for jazz and city for ecu update. Any help or suggestion is well appreciated. By the way my city is 2014 vx model
    Have you tried bringing it sa dealer?

Ano yung ECU update?

Tanggal / kabit ako nung battery prior having my body repair due to collision buti hindi nagka problema gaya sayo. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123