New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi! newbie here.. tuloy ba price increase ng Honda on Dec.1, 2008?
    where can i get the old price? which branch? saka iyung promo nilang 20K wala na rin ba next month?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by huff2u View Post
    where can i get the old price? which branch? saka iyung promo nilang 20K wala na rin ba next month?
    Yes tuloy....30K additional sa Civic effective Dec. 1, 2008 lahat ng Honda, di ka na aabot..dapat nagpa reserve ka na November pa para maka avail ka ng 30K discount. Like me I paid the 25K reservation fee after my loan was approved, then paid all initial cashout after 2 days (DP, insurance, LTO, rustproofing, paint protector etc)....kaya Dec 5 may FD na ko....

Honda to Adjust Civic Prices
    November 18, 2008 - Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. bares plans to adjust prices of its multi-awarded compact sedan, Honda Civic. Since its introduction in 2006, the 8th generation Civic has rocketed sales charts and has consistently gained market leadership in its class. To date, the Civic has been well received by almost 18,000 happy customers.
    Due to increased production cost brought about by the weakening of local currency, Honda plans to bring Civic prices to normal levels. Effective December 01, 2008, price of all Civic models will increase by P20,000. Base model Civic 1.8V with manual transmission will be priced Php 830,000. The best-selling variant, Civic 1.8S with automatic transmission will be priced Php 919,000 while its top of the line variant 2.0SL with automatic transmission will be priced Php 1,150,000.
    The Civic comes in 1.8 liter engine (SOHC, 140ps *6300 rpm) and in 2.0 liter engine (DOHC, 155ps * 6000 rpm) in i-VTEC configuration that delivers a perfect balance of power and fuel efficiency. During Honda’s fuel economy drive entitled Honda Challenge Cup, the 1.8 Civic posted 21.48 km/li by Alan Sevilla of NU107 and Barbara Lorenzo of Businessworld. Choosing a natural driving environment for the competition, media participants traversed traffic congested roads of Ayala Avenue, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, EDSA and even the highways of North Luzon Expressway on the way to Dau, Pampanga.
    Embodying class-leading technology, promising fuel economy and excellent engine performance, the 8th generation Civic has made its mark worldwide. Here in the local market, the Civic has won back-to-back premier accolades which include Car of the Year Award by the Car Awards Group Inc. and Automobile of the Year during the 3rd Auto Focus People’s Choice Awards. These awards are a testimony to the living legacy of Honda to produce cars of the highest quality, geared towards total customer satisfaction.
    The Civic is available in exciting colors: Nighthawk Black Pearl, Habanero Red, Bluish Silver and Alabaster Silver. Exclusive colors available for the 2.0 li model are Carbon Bronze and Pearl White Mica. For more details, you may contact any of Honda’s 24 dealership network or simply log on to www.hondaphil.com

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by huff2u View Post
    you can sill avail the old price. my officemate told me effectivity ng increase will be dec 3 pa. saan ka nakapagreserve?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    may news na ba about the december promos? ano yng discounts na inooffer for the civic?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hahaha walang Honda Jazz sa promo! Malaks pa rin ata...

Pero hindi ko gets yung promo parang wala namang bawas sa price maliban sa Civic (which matagal na may discount)... Lagi naman may financing option all throughout the year ah...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    abangan n'yo na facelifted FD nakaka 3 years na sila sa old version.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Medyo nadale din ako ng marketing strategy ng honda. Nung patapos na October may 20K discount sila for Civic. Tapos nagkaron ng balita na may price increase by November. Kaya ako minadali ko na pagbili ng Civic para ma-avail ung October price and also the 20K discount. Come November, wala naman pala price increase tapos naging 30K pa ung discount

Pero in any case, at least nagamit ko naman na ng mas maaga ung sasakyan since kelangan ko na din

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hahaha walang Honda Jazz sa promo! Malaks pa rin ata...

Pero hindi ko gets yung promo parang wala namang bawas sa price maliban sa Civic (which matagal na may discount)... Lagi naman may financing option all throughout the year ah...

actually hindi ito promo since hindi free ang Chattel Mortgage, 3yrs LTO saka comprehensive insurance...

wala talaga...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hindi ba dapat mas bababa pa ang automobile prices kasi wala na gusto mag-kotse dahil sa global financial crisis? i'm looking at the supply-and-demand principle. since karamihan sa atin nagtitipid na, hihina na yung demand for vehicle purchases. and consequently, dealers will lower the vehicle cost to attract people to buy their products.

can anyone enlighten me about this? or baka sa 2009-2010 pa baba ang prices ng vehicles? or baka hindi na bababa? hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HONDA Price Increase Dec.2008