New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi,
    I want to check if anybody has experience with the Odyssey Ex (The P1.95 variant)? So far haven't seen this variant on the road, all I have seen are the more expensive variant. How is the ride since it comes with smaller wheels than the Navi variant? What are the pros/cons of the vehicles so far based on ownership?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by practical1 View Post
    Hi,
    I want to check if anybody has experience with the Odyssey Ex (The P1.95 variant)? So far haven't seen this variant on the road, all I have seen are the more expensive variant. How is the ride since it comes with smaller wheels than the Navi variant? What are the pros/cons of the vehicles so far based on ownership?

Thanks
    Our family has the EX-V Navi variant. Ride is good and comfortable for us, with the EX's smaller wheels, ride should be slightly better.
    Driven it around the city and on long trips to Baguio and Baler. Overall comfort, performance is quite good, I just find the fuel tank a
    bit small.

As for ownership costs:
    Fuel consumption is around 5 - 7km/l in the city
    Highway is around 12 - 14 km/l

We've had ours for 1.5 years already and have only encountered 1 problem (Tensioner belt replaced
    free of charge). Maintenance cost is not expensive. Just make sure to tell the dealer not to include all
    the additives.