New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Unfortunately, the guys at Suzuka can't make an LHD platform for the "RB1". Another thing is that the LHD blueprints are still with Honda China (in Guangzhou factory even) and they haven't given it to Japan yet. So obviously, Suzuka factory can't make any for LHD countries (unless they market the RB1 Odyssey to Europe). Other than that, it will be an RHD-only vehicle.

In simple terms, this car is only available in Right-Hand-Drive at them moment.

So yeah, you might as well get the older models.

for me...eto ang upgrade,the ody look better as it progress....

mayroon kasing mga model na pumapangit pag nasundan na,e...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Yes off course it would be better buying and importing a new Odyssey. My dad has one and it runs great! I like the interior coz it looks spacious and cozy inside. Features are excellent. Best minivan ever!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagkaron naman local Odyssey diba? For a very short while. Shorter than the HR-V pa ata.

I don't really think ex-JDM Oddy's are worth it. If you are getting someting ex-JDM, get one with a popular local counterpart so parts won't be such a hassle.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    How much would it be to import like a 2003-2004 USDM honda odyssey or a 2005 model?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i always thought odysseys used the 1st gen crv's b20 engine...

reasonably good looking car. i wouldn't mind buying one if i had 300 to spare.

but i do see beat up specimens, and fresh ones, so it all boils down to picking the right one. parang dalawang colors nga lang ata available: red or silver. as of late, puro "R" na yung plates pa, so import talaga, kitang kita.

pagka-kuha mo dude, dala agad sa casa, baba lahat ng fluids at check ng timing belt. hondas are notoriously picky with the fluids they use (example: tranny fluid. automatics - atf z1 available lang sa casa, manual transmission - 10w-30 engine oil, not gear oil).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda Odyssey 2000-04