New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i had the same experience with my non-honda.
    i thought, after more than 120K km, the evaporator was already dirty and had to be cleaned.
    pues! it was clean as a whistle.

it strengthens my belief: have the aircon opened only because there's something wrong with it that beehoves it to be opened.
    Malinis din ang rear evaporator kahit walang filter?
    Madalas din gamitin ang rear aircon?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Malinis din ang rear evaporator kahit walang filter?
    Madalas din gamitin ang rear aircon?
    front filter lang po.
    no idea about the rear.
    when my rear sprung a leak early on, it did not look dirty when it was brought down.

to clarify,
    my non-honda's front evap didn't come with filter.
    the banawe boys cut a hole and installed one.
    later models had filters.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    front filter lang po.
    no idea about the rear.
    when my rear sprung a leak early on, it did not look dirty when it was brought down.

to clarify,
    my non-honda's front evap didn't come with filter.
    the banawe boys cut a hole and installed one.
    later models had filters.
    Maraming salamat Doc. Wala ngang problema sa harap may filter. Iyong rear ang worry. Pero nasa taas naman ang rear evaporator ng Mobilio, Baka hindi gaanong nadudumihan, hindi ko din ni-on madalas kung ako lang mag-isa. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Hi. Any idea how much estimate for 2 year PMS with 9k mileage? Tried to call Honda Guiguinto and sabi nila 20k. Is this too much given my mileage?

Salamat!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemeth View Post
    Hi. Any idea how much estimate for 2 year PMS with 9k mileage? Tried to call Honda Guiguinto and sabi nila 20k. Is this too much given my mileage?

Salamat!
    ask for the itemized job list and publish it here.
    i am confident, some tsikoteers can give you some ideas on which may be considered optional and may be begged off, to lessen the expense of pms.
    some will consider only items mentioned in the owner's manual, as must-do's, the rest being optionals.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemeth View Post

Salamat!
    di ko maalala exact amount sa City ko last Nov. pero I think its the same amount...

Binigayan ko in-law ko ng 15K, abunado pa sya.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mga 6k inabot sa akin ang 2yr/40k PMS.

Since noong time na iyon nasa 18k ang mileage, ni waive ko muna ang change fuel filter. Another 7k pesos din kasi cost ng fuel filter.

20210428_140915.jpg

Given na 9k mileage, puwede din i waive transmission fluid change.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Almost 14k inabot ng 2nd year PMS ko. Di ko kasi pinawaive yung fuel filter ko. Sa Honda GH ako nagpa-PMS nun with sure save voucher. Mobilio CVT pala yung akin. Manual pala yung kay boss bxr.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Honda just gave up on Mobilio for PH | Autoindustriya

we now say goodbye to another Honda model: the Mobilio. The vehicle vanished from the local website of Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI).

When we asked HCPI team members to confirm, they did: their 7-seat MPV has been discontinued for the Philippines. With that, the only 7-seater models HCPI has in the country are the BR-V and the CR-V.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Too much overlap with the BR-V IMO. They're very similar cars, and if the more expensive BR-V is selling in vastly bigger numbers there's really no reason to spend money maintaining the Mobilio in our market.