New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i've tried have tried the service of different honda dealers. so far very dissatisfactory ang service nila. especially with deadlines. ang laging reason nila hindi available ang parts. currently, it is most likely that i would be car less this christmas. the compressor which needs to be replaced is yet to be delivered this wednesday. to think that it was ordered friday last week. since hanggang wed. na lang daw pasok. next week na daw matatapos yung repairs. i really hope someone in Honda take a look at the performance of their dealers. i haven't tried honda alabang but so far bagsak sa akin ang tatlong honda dealers. our family has also tried the service of Toyota and Nissan dealerships and so far Honda is the worst. with toyota and nissan, wala kami naging problema. one week lang halos lahat ng repairs.

my wish for christmas is that sana makaganti naman lahat ng disgruntled honda owners sa honda for all the bad after sales service na ibinibigay nila.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    yellowsalman :: uhm sir, pasabi naman po kung anu-anong dealer 'yan para siguro ma-avoid na ng ibang honda owners dito.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    honda SHAW isa na yan. Ang mahirap din kase pag wala ka talaga kakilala sa loob kawawa ka.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Kasi alam nila kahit bastusin ka nila eh may customer pa rin sila, dahil nga sa so-called "prestige" na "kasama" ng brand.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    Kasi alam nila kahit bastusin ka nila eh may customer pa rin sila, dahil nga sa so-called "prestige" na "kasama" ng brand.
    i strongly agree with this analysis. maganda kasi talaga mga honda na sasakyan kaya malakas loob nila magbigay ng crappy service. this is how a bully operates, "i can treat you badly and you can't do anything about it".

mga honda dealers na unsatisfactory sa experience ko

honda marikina
    honda quezon avenue
    honda cavite

i haven't tried honda caloocan, but there is a thread about the nighmarish service in this casa.

sana mag post pa kayo ng mga bad honda service centers and sana mapansin ng honda management, if they ever care, on how bad their service.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    This changed my plans to buy a new Civic.. I've heard and read lots of complaints about Honda.. now I will limit my choice bet. Altis and Mazda.. Lancer EX design is still too radical for me after a year of looking at it.. but, I love customer support of Diamond Motors. 'always been a pleasure whenever I needed after sales support.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I was really impressed by the style of honda keeping their prestige image with the help of posting those positive response of satisfied customers and classy advertisements which works well with them.A lot of honda aspiring people dont even know or may have never known the after sales service extent,not to mention insurance procedures and everything..Well these forum really helps,whether to keep them from buying honda cars or being wise if they would insist on having one.Honda has got one of the finest name with regards to automobile no doubt about it but we should all be aware of the aftermaths cuz nothing was created perfect,depends on people to people needs and preferences,plans,occasions and situations....However the best thing to do is not to expect too much regardless of what we wanted to avoid disappointment...back up plans works to appease if not totally deal with the current situations... I would still go for a honda unit but I'm wiser now...thanks for these forums it helps a lot...I'll keep u posted guys.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arisrites View Post
    I was really impressed by the style of honda keeping their prestige image with the help of posting those positive response of satisfied customers and classy advertisements which works well with them.A lot of honda aspiring people dont even know or may have never known the after sales service extent,not to mention insurance procedures and everything..Well these forum really helps,whether to keep them from buying honda cars or being wise if they would insist on having one.Honda has got one of the finest name with regards to automobile no doubt about it but we should all be aware of the aftermaths cuz nothing was created perfect,depends on people to people needs and preferences,plans,occasions and situations....However the best thing to do is not to expect too much regardless of what we wanted to avoid disappointment...back up plans works to appease if not totally deal with the current situations... I would still go for a honda unit but I'm wiser now...thanks for these forums it helps a lot...I'll keep u posted guys.
    sa tinging ko naman, we are posting our bad experiences not to get people to stop buying honda cars. honda cars in my opinion are very good. i think that our intention in recounting our bad experiences is to push the local dealers of honda cars to provide better after sales service. sana tamaan ng hiya yung mga local dealers ng honda sa dami ng complaints. if this happens, lahat tayo panalo, current honda owners and would be owners. aside from my postings in this forum, i have decided to write a formal complaint regarding my recent experience with this dealership. i don't know if this would amount to anything, kasi kahit saan ka pumunta ngayon isa lang ang sinisisi, si Ondoy. naawa na nga ako kay Ondoy, siya na lang lagi ang may kasalanan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arisrites View Post
    sa tinging ko naman, we are posting our bad experiences not to get people to stop buying honda cars. honda cars in my opinion are very good. i think that our intention in recounting our bad experiences is to push the local dealers of honda cars to provide better after sales service. sana tamaan ng hiya yung mga local dealers ng honda sa dami ng complaints. if this happens, lahat tayo panalo, current honda owners and would be owners. aside from my postings in this forum, i have decided to write a formal complaint regarding my recent experience with this dealership. i don't know if this would amount to anything, kasi kahit saan ka pumunta ngayon isa lang ang sinisisi, si Ondoy. naawa na nga ako kay Ondoy, siya na lang lagi ang may kasalanan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Honda Manila Nightmare