New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    Good move ito ng Honda kal , masmagandang kausapin nalang lahat ng merong bad exp sa honda ito, para magkaliwanagan, at di one sided para ba fair kasi pag dito sa net nasisira kaagad ang reputasyon at pangalan walang chance ma bawi ang mga nasulat na.
    good morning raine! thank you for your appreciation. we do really hope that we can get in touch with our valued customers who had not so nice experience with hondakal.

god bless!

yvette delos santos
    crd head-honda cars kalookan, inc.
    DL 362-1430 or 362-2719
    TL 366-5701 to 24 local 194
    yvette*hondakal.com

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Pag hindi na resolve yan, elevate the matter to Mr. Danny Pedro, National Service Manager of Honda Cars Philippines. He will take action on your complaints.
    good morning longbow! thank you for your reply.

god bless!

yvette delos santos
    crd head-honda cars kalookan, inc.
    DL 362-1430 or 362-2719
    yvette*hondakal.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    and good morning to everyone.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabu View Post
    D rin tayo nakakasiguro dyan kasi bakit yung ibang casa ng honda walang nakukuhang ganitong comments? Baka nakausap na nila pero wala parin nangyari and to the point na umabot na dto tska sila gagawa ng paraan. Mahirap tlga pagkatiwalaan ang service ng case, pwede mo pang sabihing casa sales center dahil biglang may papalitan silang d naman kelangan palitan.

Siguro ang gusto ng malaman ng lahat ay pano nga natin malalaman kung nagbago na sila? Dahil ba nagpost sila dto? E baka hindi naman taga honda kal talaga yun.
    good morning yabu! we highly appreciate your reply/comment most especially your question of - how would our valued customers know that we have improved?... thank you!

god bless!

yvette delos santos
    crd head-honda cars kalookan, inc
    DL 362-1430 or 362-2719
    yvette*hondakal.com

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    and good morning to everyone.
    good morning wakin! cute picture you have!

god bless!

yvette

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanz794 View Post
    I fully agree to you bro. Isang malaking tagumpay sa ating lahat kung ang bawat isa ay magfile ng formal complaint (in written) against to this service entity kung may ginawa silang hindi maganda sa atin. Posting your bad experiences here in the forum is fine, but you must act accordingly to improve their services and preventing others to experience the same faith.

Why i'm saying this? Because i already did it in the past to HONDAKAL. I filed a formal complaint and they acted upon very quick.

See, the management will not allow such complaint unattended. They will loose their business.

I'm not saying you're just making a story here, hope you're not...then file a formal complain.

This is the most prudent thing to do to warn the HONDAKAL management to improve their services to us.
    I assert that Honda Kalookan now have responded to the problems raised
    as per Ms. Yvette, however it would probably much better if there is a
    closure (did Honda Kalookan pursue to coordinate with the thread starter
    or any other claimant on this thread?) to the problem raised otherwise no
    solution has been made.
    Hope we also see some preventive action in order to the issue not to
    occur again.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crd hondakal View Post
    dear our valued customers:

we are from the customer relations department of honda cars kalookan and we have read all your comments regarding our dealership. we would like to thank you for bringing these up using this website but we would much appreciate if we can discuss your experiences personally. you may call us at TL 366-5701 to 24 locals 187-190 or DL 362-1430 or email us directly at customer-relations*hondakal.com. thank you for letting us know of the things that we need to improve to give you better customer service.

god bless!

yvette/jen/che/car/luna/kei
    This is a good move on the part of Hondakal. In fairness to your company, my written request was attended to by your company. I believe that proper documentation and meetings with the dealer are effective in resolving the problem. Extra research on our part would also aid the dealer in finding the solution.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    First time to own a Honda, bought it from Honda Kalookan last 2006 and was very optimistic at first. 3 years pass and I am left heartbroken by the HORRIBLE quality of Honda Kalookan's after sales service.

1) My Honda City got into an accident so I brought it to Honda Kal for major body repairs.

2) When I got the car back:
    - both my rear speakers were blown, leaves me to speculate that my radio was played real loud while the car was being repaired. Rear stock speakers have very low wattage, raising the volume can easily blow it.
    - The trunk interior was in dissarray, most screws and the locks to hold the interior in place were missing.
    - Paint turned white after my first carwash showing polish/buff was hastily done
    - The paint warped in some areas
    - Trunk was extremely dusty

3) Brought it up with the service department: Specially the speakers! They told me they will investigate. They fix all the missing locks and screws and re-buff the paint.

4) I wait 3 months no progress on the speakers. Nobody called me back to give updates, I had to follow up constantly.

5) I had to escalate the matter to the GM and complain. One of the service managers contact me and voila! I get speakers replaced in 2 weeks. But it's not over....

6) After close to a year paint defects start to materialize. Bumps from air pockets start appearing all over the place. Paint finish turns foggy.

7) Sent to Honda Kal again and they accepted the warranty and started fixing it at no charge to me. Commitment: Finished in 1 week.

8) After 1 week, I call and they told me it will be delayed for another week. 100% delayed from initial commitment. WTF?!?!

9) Now I am left with no car, and I had planned to move to my new home that following week.

Honda Kal's customer service is OK: You are always greeted with a smile, whenever you're at the site they treat you like a king. BUT that is offset by HORRIBLE worksmanship, poor communication within the organization, and DESPICABLE Quality Assurance.

After reading through the posts in this thread I cannot imagine how Honda Kal will be able to keep a sustainable customer base. Because I am convinced of the high probability that people with similar experiences will NEVER buy or have their car serviced in Honda Kal again. I know I won't, and so will my company's fleet.

Honda Kal, do not UNDERESTIMATE your customers. Specially that now we have the INTERNETZ to share our reviews, commentaries and recommendations. Word spreads fast and far.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    you can buy but never serviced it to them.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Paging CRD Hondakal, any comments on bukaszippermo's dilema?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!