New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks guys for your posts! its really helpful, enlightenment, ika nga
    as more n more info came along, im getting immersed more and more in confusion. lolz. to top that off, im getting thoughts on mitu's strada. lolz.
    but the passion for the jazz still looms, this is just a question of how long would that passion flare (jazz/strada).

anyways, thanks for the info, im goin to a honda dealer soon and take a look at the best-in-exterior jazz variant, maybe start from that angle.

tsikoteers,
    its gonna be my first car and if i go for a CVT, would that make me miss the manual-feel/experience of driving a car? i have known people who have driven manuals for all their life and hate to drive an A/T.

thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'd still say I miss driving M/T as it gives me better control (and a more exhilirating experience) on winding and rolling roads. But surely an A/T is a welcomed respite in stop and go traffic....

That's probably why I still maintain one M/T vehicle in our garage

2701:bye:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.3 CVT definitely... that's the soul and essense of the Jazz IMO. If you look at the 1.5L Jazz version then you'd already be inching into Altis J, Mazda 3 and Civic 1.8V territory. Despite it's age, I'd still get the Jazz over the newer Toyota Yaris.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Despite it's age, I'd still get the Jazz over the newer Toyota Yaris.
    I agree.

The current GD Fit/Jazz is way better than Yaris HB & Sedan IMHO. Panalo pa rin ito

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In terms of absolute performance, the Jazz CVT doesn't lose out to the MT. But it doesn't feel as fast, because you don't have that "surge-wait-shift-surge again" feeling you get with the manual... just a long and prolonged "puuuuuuuusssh..."

But after a while of using it, you don't even go for the "7-speed" shifters anymore... you just drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^^^
    Good advice.

Anyhow, the next Fit/Jazz should arrive in Japan by next year then will be released respectively in overseas territorries thereafter (depending on the release schedule).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

We got our Jazz just this afternoon. It's nice...

I have some questions about rust proofing... Where can I find a cheap one? Budget kasi kami ngayon. Around Makati or does big berts do rust proofing?
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Congratulations!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Congrats!!! Yan din sana ride ko dapat.Eyeing it last 2005,dami nagcomment,di raw bagay sa akin coz laki built ko and height.Eto end up dun sa nasa avatar ko.
    Maybe ituloy ko pa rin pag purchase for my unica iha.ONLY IN MY DREAMS lang hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi,

Anyone here tried driving a Jazz on long drives to the province? Yung tipong 3-6 hours na vacation drive. Full load. I am considering Jazz as a city car kasi maganda ang reviews pero around 4-5 times a year, kelangan out of town kami.

Any bad or good experience? Thanks.

Honda Jazz [Merged]