New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    CVT,

just follow the steps indicated in the manual then ok na lahat. i have a lancer CVT and halos ganun din ung steps for resetting the system (only shorter). if hindi ka nagreset, tendency is "unstable engine speed". it can mean low or high idling speed.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan ba lahat ng CVT? Hassle pala. Sana naglagay nalang sila ng isang reset switch.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    CVT,

just follow the steps indicated in the manual then ok na lahat. i have a lancer CVT and halos ganun din ung steps for resetting the system (only shorter). if hindi ka nagreset, tendency is "unstable engine speed". it can mean low or high idling speed.
    i think wala sa manual yan... what's stated in the manual is that you have to bring the car for CVT reset at the service center. (of course, there's a corresponding service charge)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    i think wala sa manual yan... what's stated in the manual is that you have to bring the car for CVT reset at the service center. (of course, there's a corresponding service charge)

Bro.,- was the original battery of your baby City CVT already replaced?

2601:kick:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro.,- was the original battery of your baby City CVT already replaced?

yes bro... a few weeks after it's 2nd year. i changed the battery on a wednesday and fortunately, PMS sya ng saturday, so the resetting was done after 4 days.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yikes.. my jazz's battery is due for replacement ANY MOMENT now..
    Should i jump the gun and replace my batt or should i wait for it to die?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Basta't lagpas na sya ng warranty, palitan mo na. Its bound to die soon. Specially if you have a CVT transmission because you just can't push start it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    yes bro... a few weeks after it's 2nd year. i changed the battery on a wednesday and fortunately, PMS sya ng saturday, so the resetting was done after 4 days.
    If you can still remember bro., was there any noticeable change in the CVT 'shifting' pattern during the 4 days when the CVT wasn't (supposedly) reset and reprogrammed?

How much were you charged by Honda for the CVT reset/reprogram?

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post

I suggest that you change your battery now, especially if your ride is AT (and IMO, most especially if it is CVT)....

Motolite's 843-1111 is good only Mon-Sat 8AM to 5PM.... If you will need them outside of those time windows,- then you're in for a lot of headaches...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nagkaroon daw ng recall ang honda phil para palitan ng ATF ang lahat ng mga jazz??
    Last edited by 2Dmax; May 8th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.

Honda Jazz [Merged]