New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

I am planning to sell my Honda Jazz, and want to know guys, ang tama lang depreciation nito / know how much kung pwede ibenta ng ok... and by the way, this was loaned in the bank and may balance pa.. mahirap ba ito mabenta pag ganito? Here are the details of the jazz:

Honda Jazz 1.3 MT
    2006 - Bought March 3, 2006
    7,800++ Mileage
    Color Vivid Blue
    Original Price : 650K

Addons :
    Rear Spoilers with 3rd Break Light
    Fog Lamps
    Leatherette Seat Cover

As you can see, very low mileage, kasi second car namin ito, and wife ko gumagamit nito...

Regards,
    Luke

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to sell my Honda Jazz, and want to know guys, ang tama lang depreciation nito / know how much kung pwede ibenta ng ok... and by the way, this was loaned in the bank and may balance pa.. mahirap ba ito mabenta pag ganito? Here are the details of the jazz:

Honda Jazz 1.3 MT
    2006 - Bought March 3, 2006
    7,800++ Mileage
    Color Vivid Blue
    Original Price : 650K

Addons :
    Rear Spoilers with 3rd Break Light
    Fog Lamps
    Leatherette Seat Cover

As you can see, very low mileage, kasi second car namin ito, and wife ko gumagamit nito...

Regards,
    Luke
    ask your bank first kung magkano aabutin pag pinayoff mo na yung remaining balance. then from there compute on how much you can sell your car.
    IMHO don't sell it a cars first year is where it depriciates the biggest. talagang parang luging lugi ang pagkabenta mo. it feels like you just wasted 20 to 30% of the cars original value just to drive the car for a year.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bakit nyo naman agad ibebenta? lugi nga talaga kayo...bili kayo ng brandnew then benta agad..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Talk to the bank where you got the loan, pwede transfer yung monthly payment to the new buyer, but the bank has some background check and requirments needed first.
    You should compute the balance of the loan then minus it the price you wanna sell the car. Some car buyers, including me prefer this kasi the 1st owner will shoulder the interest rate tapos they will just get the benefit of monthly payments without interest.
    Sayng nga kung CVT ito, ako na lang sana kumuha, i am actually looking for a second hand jazz na CVT. prices of 2006 jazz M/T go around 550k-580K depending on options included.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

I have a problem now with my Jazz, when I have passengers at the back, kapag sa humps or biglang pataas, may sumasayad na. Before nangyayari lang ito pag sobrang bigat ng mga nakasakay at karga sa likod at mataas ang humps.. pero ngayon, normal humps lang sumasayad na, kahit magaan ang sakay sa likod...

I don't know what really caused this, as I've done two things, first, I changed my Rims with 195/55/r15 tires. After which, I failed to notice if there is a change, kasi wala akong sakay then after few days, medyo nalagyan ng mabigat bigat ung compartment... so this two are the only reasons I'm thinking...

what do you think is the problem? I check kung sumasayad ung gulong sa fender, pero di naman... ung sayad sa ilalalim eh, di ko lang makita kung saan parte....

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Luke

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

Who among you have Jazz with 195/55/r15 tires? Do you experience na sumasayad kapag may angkas sa likod tapos na humps ka? I just changed into this, and I don't know if this is the real reason behind it. The stock is 175/65/r14, and di naman ganito... Di ko pa nasukat ung total height ng rims/tires to compare, pero, diba mas tumaas ung rims ko ng 1 inch, kahit lumiit ung gulong ko ng 10mm, dapat mas tumaas pa nga? kindly correct me if I'm wrong...

THanks
    Luke

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Guys,

I think my problem is that it is rubbing on the rear fender, and I think what I bought is 15x7 just don't know the offset, and I read in here : http://www.jazzcityunited.org/viewtopic.php?t=37 that I should get 15x6.5 offset 40+. What do you think I can do to fix this? Tulong naman..

Thanks
    Luke

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

I just checked my rims, and naka ukit dun sa rims na it is 15 x 16.5.. so what do you think is the problem??

Thanks
    Luke

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Hi,

I just checked my rims, and naka ukit dun sa rims na it is 15 x 16.5.. so what do you think is the problem??

Thanks
    Luke
    15 should be 15inch for the Wheel Diameter.

16.5? not sure what that means but i suspect. its saying

6.5inch for the wheel section width. okay problem has got to be

with the OFFSET of the mags. u need a bigger one that pushes the wheels

inwards. My Advice, get ride of that Mags and replace it with correct

offset if u don't want to accelerate damage to your car. sayad means

loosing paint (rust protection to the wheel well), kakalawangin yin. better

get rid of it quick! i learned the hardway fm. our Ford Laser some 16yrs.

ago...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

It is 15 x 6.5. What should I replace with? Any other means?

Thanks
    Luke

Honda Jazz [Merged]