New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Note that the Media winners were at 30 km/l for the Jazz and 29.42 for the City. I think the "Control" Cars were a little bit off. These cars, when driven identically, should yield similar consumption. The Jazz would post a marginally lower consumption because it's got less wind resistance, as the City is longer, and that tail would possibly cause a bit more turbulence. Note that this is because the eco-run was a highway run (and nothing is more open than the STAR tollway. I'd like to see what happens in the metro, at a controlled traffic-crawl.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This car is one of the best I drove, I dont consider it only as a city driving car but an all around car. I was able to drive it twice going up the winding and steep road of Mt. Samat at 60kph up hill with 5 passengers and full trunk load of picnic items. The passengers were also amazed on its performance going thru the winding and steep ride and noticing how the CVT auto adjust to the changing road conditions smoothly, the steering and suspension are excellent. I can even drive with one hand going up and down the mountain road. After one of our Mt. Samat trip we went to a desolate lahar area somewhere in pampanga going through the sandy and rough terrain was not even a problem at 30-40kpm but of course I cannot cross the river going to the other side so its time to head back to Manila. I'm a regular traveller going to batangas by taking the tagaytay, lemery route thru the zigzag road descent passing thru Canyon woods and returning to Manila via same steep route and I have the best drive going up at 60 to 80kph overtaking several cars and the City's performance is at its best roaring to 3000rpm overtaking and making a lead up at a record of 70mins from Agoncillo batangas to Tagaytay rotonda. The best record ever was a 120mins from Makati City to Agoncillo batangas for 122kms taking the SLEX, Tagaytay, Lemery route on a normal day by consumming only 15 liters of gasoline in a vice versa trip of 244kms, taking 4 passengers and a trunk load of items. My best fuel efficency reading as a 21kms per liter out of town, while city driving was 9kms per liter in Makati City. My top speed was a 120kpm at NLEX of course the legal limit is only 100kph. This car is highly recommended and it got the looks of the hybrid cars I saw in the U.S., I like this design more than the City 2006 which looks became an ordinary sedan. Its really the looks, technology, space and the performance that I like in this City 2004. Honda City 1.3 iDSi CVT

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ma ling!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    ma ling!
    honga noh! hehehehe... I smell a corporate write-up...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda

hehehehe pang-4 na beses ko ng nabasa tong kay failsafe

at parang first time ko atang nakakita ng ganito sa tsikot, 4 na ulit pinost sa iba't ibang thread ng city

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ako i got 14km/ltr. City Driving pero minsan 12km/Ltr.

1.3 Honda City 2006 Idsi

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda

hahaha magkano kaya commision nya?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hey guys, If your thinking Im from honda im not, I just like to post this to all honda city thread so that others will know how this car performed using my style of driving. When I first saw the City sometime 2003 Im curious of its new technology so I research but have difficulty finding a good source then I finally bought it last Jan 2004 and began driving it smoothly because of the tag City but when I got the chance to go out of town I tried to speed up a bit and discovered its hidden potential and eversince that time I tried testing it to extreme conditions and its performing well above my expectations. I dont even use the 7 shift mode because im still not used to it I just like it CVT press hard on the gas to kick the car fast. its a monster even at 1.3L., I do have a CRV and Toyota Revo and also drove a Honda Oddesy in the U.S but I still prefer the City because of its ride and fuel efficiency also the ULT seats the best ever for my several gadgets during my travels. If you think Im still a dealer, Im not Im a Systems Designer/Analyst CPA working in a Private Multinational Corp. and I dont know anything about car dearlership. I just tell what I have tested and analyzed in my day to day activity. I hope this explains my side.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    share ko lang experience ko...

una, dati di ako naniniwala na may kinalaman brand ng gas sa fuel efficiency...nasa engine at driving habits mo talaga.

sa 'ol cars namin (1.3 maz sedan at isang 1.6 suks vita, dati gamet ko
    velocity. 7 kms per liter nakukuha ko sa sedan. sa suv, gawd, yong 17 L na 500 petot (dati pa yun!) e, ubos na sa 105kms na takbo (do the math, mas magastos!)

now, yong city 1.3 (dahil sa patalastas, xtra unleaded lang nilalagay ko). wow 12kms per l ave. Minsan muntik ako maubosan kaya napilitan ako mag vortex silver (yon ang counterpart ng xtra unleaded sa caltex). Ok so drive drive uli...parang ang bilis naubos when i computed...10.56 kms per liter same driving and habits yon ha...yong next fill up ko sa usual gas, e nag log uli ng 13.65kms/l (the best i had so far).

So my point --- talaga bang parang mas matagal maubos yong xtra unleaded? kaya parang very fuel efficient ang car? May nakaranas na ba nito sa inyo?

PS; dehin ito corp write up para sa Petron ha...hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hey kakapalit ko lang ng brand from TOTAL unleaded to Petron Xtra unleaded, medyo may improvement sa hatak mas responsive makina although 50% 50% pa ratio nila nun, by next week 100% Xtra Unleaded na pag na full tank ko. I'll compute again I feel nag improve ng plus 2 km per liter perfornance kasi dati 7km/L ako sa Makati City driving ngayon 9km/L na although mga 30% 70% na ratio kasi na mix up ko kasi.

Honda Jazz [Merged]