New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    honda alabang has so far been diligent in its obligations to us although i know it's out of your friend's preference.

as to its performance, so far wala naman problema sa 1 year and 3 month old jazz 1.3 matic sa bahay. twas driven to baguio and to olongapo recently and there were no violent reactions from the passengers and the convoy we were in
    Last edited by baludoy; April 25th, 2006 at 08:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven
    Honda Fit/Jazz MMC (now in ASEAN)

Hmm... so they called this "Helios Yellow Pearl" ey?

Quite interesting.
    Thats nice, it now uses the JDM Honda Fit style bumpers.

How does the standard 1.3 liter model look like?

In Japan, the standard Fit looks like this...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828
    may 20k discount ngayon ang mga honda jazz according to a honda sales agent i talked to. But that may be due to a facelifted jazz that is rumored to be coming out soon.
    Meron pa ba yung discount? Thought the discount ended last month...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ano mas ok between jazz 1.5 and altis 1.6e both m/t

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jazz. Better looking, more versatile cargo space, better gas consumption, better handling, faster, longer service intervals, etcetera.

Advantages of the Altis? You can actually carry four people in the backseat, as opposed to three in the Jazz. That's it.

Both have excellent residual value.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    my sister went to honda libis yesterday... sa june daw labas ng facelifted jazz... mejo mas mahal na daw... according sa agent... nu kaya new features nito??

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    my sister went to honda libis yesterday... sa june daw labas ng facelifted jazz... mejo mas mahal na daw... according sa agent... nu kaya new features nito??
    I hope it's not significantly more expensive...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honda city have 10K discount now.

honda jazz have 52K discount *

* as what a sales agent told me, this last batch of jazzes (before they launch the new jazz) coming from thailand all have paint defects. so what they did was gave a whopping discount (52 thou), repainted the car at our local plant, plus they will give 6 coupons for paint protection ata

to those people who are thinking of purchasing a honda jazz will be very tempted to get one. the discount will make the jazz cheaper than the city.

a face lifted honda jazz will still be a honda jazz. what's impt here is the engine.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ei to those who own a honda jazz 1.3 cvt, ask ko lng po kng ganu kabilis niyo napapatakbo ung honda jazz 1.3 cvt niyo sa hi way?? I mean does it consistently able to go over atleast 135kph??? I would love to have the 1.5 vtec cause I know it could go over 135kph consistently but di kaya ng budget hehehe... so does the honda jazz 1.3 cvt consistently able to go over atleast 135kph??

Honda Jazz [Merged]