New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    would anyone know kung ano yung special or rare colors ng 2004 jazz models? silver ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh888 View Post
    Fellow car lovers,

Patulong naman guys. Have a honda jazz 1.5 vtec matic. lakas ng fuel consumption and medyo eratic. Compute ko kc sa consumption from a high of 12 to as low as 3. Wala naman palya sa makina or black smoke na lumalabas sa exhaust. Ano kaya problem nito?. Bagong change oil naman. MIleage is 10k+ hindi pa nga lang napalitan ng spark plug. Tia

Josh
    Try to reset your CVT and observe.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi peeps! pansin ko lang sa 2006 jazz namin na medyo maliit ang side mirrors niya. medyo hirap tuloy ako sa maneuvering sa traffic. Ano kaya magandang solution d2? meron bang add'l mirrors na puede ilagay? TIA !!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hi everyone, i have a 2yr old dsi cvt jazz giving me around 12-14km/l city driving. casa maintenance has been very consistent (every 6months). in 2years, i'll be bringing it to honda for 40k PM (eventhough under17k pa lang ako). i'm very happy with it but have some questions.

i've been hearing the rear suspension knocking sound and have been asking honda to take it out for quite some time now. they claim to take it out every time but after a few weeks bumabalik ulit. at some point, hindi ko na lang pinapansin yung sound. i know some people in a similar situation. talagang sakit ng jazz to `no?

just yesterday, i noticed some rust buildup on some doors. specifically, ay mga nabubuong rust doon sa areas kung saan nakadikit yung rubber strips to keep water out of the cabin. for a 2year old car, is this normal? although minimal yung buildup, i think this is pretty weird considering na medyo bago pa (and alaga sobra) yung car. do i question my warranty for this? i rarely even park the car outdoors (usually, sa shaded areas ako nakaparada).

would appreciate comments from those in the same situation. thanks!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    Hi everyone, i have a 2yr old dsi cvt jazz giving me around 12-14km/l city driving. casa maintenance has been very consistent (every 6months). in 2years, i'll be bringing it to honda for 40k PM (eventhough under17k pa lang ako). i'm very happy with it but have some questions.

i've been hearing the rear suspension knocking sound and have been asking honda to take it out for quite some time now. they claim to take it out every time but after a few weeks bumabalik ulit. at some point, hindi ko na lang pinapansin yung sound. i know some people in a similar situation. talagang sakit ng jazz to `no?

just yesterday, i noticed some rust buildup on some doors. specifically, ay mga nabubuong rust doon sa areas kung saan nakadikit yung rubber strips to keep water out of the cabin. for a 2year old car, is this normal? although minimal yung buildup, i think this is pretty weird considering na medyo bago pa (and alaga sobra) yung car. do i question my warranty for this? i rarely even park the car outdoors (usually, sa shaded areas ako nakaparada).

would appreciate comments from those in the same situation. thanks!
    sorry to say that you experienced what i've gone thru with my white/2006jazz/manual. . . i mean the rust build-up. we brought it to the dealer (honda-cal) already but they said it might be the water we use to wash our car. we originally lived in bulacan. i don't accept their reasons but i let them fix it w/out charge. my wife also asked for the ext'n of the warranty (written agreement). so far i'm observing my jazz if the rust will recur. By the way we transferred na sa marikina after the repair so wala na cla masasabi sa "water quality issue"...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Happy New Year to Everybody!
    I'm planning to get a second hand Jazz 1.3 at a/t or m/t year model 04-05'.
    Questions
    What are the tipical problems or need to replace around 40k milage?
    At what mileage front suspension starts to "kalampag?"
    Apperciate for any inputs!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kalampag is highly dependent on how the unit was used and on what condition. it could go as high as 150T km without any problem, (providing ur driving on glass like surface :-) )

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    kalampag is highly dependent on how the unit was used and on what condition. it could go as high as 150T km without any problem, (providing ur driving on glass like surface :-) )
    Thanks for the reply.
    I've already got 2nd hand Jazz 05' a/t at 44k odo, front suspension nosiy.
    I had it check-up at wheelers in N. Roxas. The mechanic told me to replace the front suspension mount and front brake pad, Cost me 4k parts and labor.
    Now, considerbly quieter front suspension, I'm very pleased.
    Now the only thing making minnor nosie is the rack and pinion, will have it check in the casa by next week. I'm expecting the service advisor to have my car, replaced the CVD fluid, spark plugs, fuel filter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I had it check-up at wheelers in N. Roxas. The mechanic told me to replace the front suspension mount and front brake pad, Cost me 4k parts and labor.
    Now the only thing making minnor nosie is the rack and pinion, will have it check in the casa by next week. I'm expecting the service advisor to have my car, replaced the CVD fluid, spark plugs, fuel filter.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by emer View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Bro.,- how much were you able to buy that Jazz? I assume that it is the 1.3L iDSI variant, right? TIA.

7303:soda:

Honda Jazz [Merged]