New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by blastme33 View Post
    Hi Tsikot Members,

I have a 2010 Honda Jazz 1.5 A/T and recently my car started to have Jerking Movements on the road, It felt like wild jerking movements everytime the transmission tried to switch gears.

I brought it to a Mechanic to have it fixed and they replaced the Transmission Fluid however the problem still persists.

Anyone who can help me find a more experienced Mechanic who can be trusted?

Thanks

Nag jerk ba pag nag accelerate ka. If ganun check mu spark plug mu kung ok pa tapos check mu ignition coil if natalon kuryente.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was expecting the TS to have a 2003-2008 Jazz, knowing that generation had a problematic CVT tranny. Incidentally, i own a 2010 City which has the same transmission.

Sensitive yang automatic transmission ng Honda. Never use other ATF. Or else, premature failure yan.

Thankfully hindi ko pa naman na-encounter yan. Tuwing kelan mo ba na experience itong jerking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I experienced the same with my unit a slight jerking with fuel knocking, pero pag naka unplug yung EGR sobrang smooth ng takbo. Tinest na din namin pinalitan yung EGR, pero same thing. ano kaya problem neto mga sir?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123