New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Need help with my honda jazz, cvt siya, pag bigla.accelerate parang dumudulas siya? Parang may drag yata or parang feeling palyado? May kilala ba kayo magaling gumawa ng honda? Pa 2nd opinion sana ako, kasi sabi kailangan palit transmission? 37k palang mileage , could it be tune up lang kailangan? or transmission na kaya?
    may ma suggest kayo magaling gumawa ng Honda CVT?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    First of all, are you using Honda's CVT fluid (Honda CVT-F)? When was the last time it was replaced? What's your current odo reading?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    same problem here with my 2006 honda jazz 1.3 a/t. 50k mileage pa lang and may parang drag siya pag galing full stop. parang palyado ang takbo sa low speeds pero pag 50 km/h and up nawawala naman na siya. i just replaced my cvt fluid with genuine honda cvtf but still runs the same. what could be the problem?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Goodbye clutch packs.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    try to check the flywheel... it would cost around 18k sa honda casa... you may also try to bring it to mel casaba, he has a thread here... i own a honda city 2006 cvt which has the same engine and transmission of your jazz, we replaced the flywheel last year at naging ok naman ang takbo...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hhhhmmmm.... another one bites the dust....

17.1K:chop:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mga sirs san po ang shop ni mr. mel casaba? is he the best when it comes to cvt problems? tia!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wac3 View Post
    mga sirs san po ang shop ni mr. mel casaba? is he the best when it comes to cvt problems? tia!
    its along sucat road. anj tire supply... malapit sa lianas supermart and beside cable link.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ May Liana's Supermart pa ba along Sucat Rd bro?

Di ba't ito ang naging SM Hypermart?

Just wondering....

17.1K:chop:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    mga sir, how would i know if the transmission fluid needs to be replaced na?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda Jazz CVT problem