New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by soul987 View Post
    Newbie lng po, just inquiring regarding the FC of the Jazz 1.5. And also about its maintenance.
    Around 9-10 km/L on city driving routes, it will get better if you travel less congested roads or highways. Honda follows a 10k or 6-month PMS cycle and it will cost you around 5k per visit. Most expensive maintenance cost would be the time you need to replace the tranny fluid (ATF for previous gen, CVTF for current gen). If you do you maintenance on your own, it will be a bit cheaper.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    HELLO MASTERS

Same Question, Different Generation

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    City parin.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    City parin.
    can you please elaborate

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Jazz feels better to drive despite both cars sharing the same platform, engine, and tranny. The City is more practical as its big trunk comes handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a dog and its transport cage.
    i'd buy the jazz.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The platform originally was designed for the Jazz/Fit. The City is just sharing the platform.

Though the ULT seats are very good. If they install that on the City + Trunk space, it will eat the sales of Jazz.

For me, City. I rarely need the flexibility of the ULT seats but always need the space of a trunk. And i feel the rear occupants are more at risk in an event of a rear collision with the Jazz.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    The platform originally was designed for the Jazz/Fit. The City is just sharing the platform.

Though the ULT seats are very good. If they install that on the City + Trunk space, it will eat the sales of Jazz.

For me, City. I rarely need the flexibility of the ULT seats but always need the space of a trunk. And i feel the rear occupants are more at risk in an event of a rear collision with the Jazz.

city GD had ULT seats. when you fold down the rear seats you get a low and flat floor all the way to the trunk! they should bring it back! i mean if the current city had ULT i might have gotten one last year

w/ the current city i think only the VX+ has 60/40 split fold. still useful but definitely not as useful as ULT. that's why i'm still not selling my GD

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    matibay pala ang jazz

https://youtu.be/Kmp7FedCztc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    matibay pala ang jazz

https://youtu.be/Kmp7FedCztc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    May steering wheel recall ba ang jazz? Parang kusang lumiliko eh. Heheheh