New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    good day mga bro./sis. I`m planning on buying a brandnew 2010 honda jazz this 1st quarter of the year. probably the 1.5V a/t model... any suggestions?

also, any suggestions on what color? or any colors that is hard to maintain?

upgrades? TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_zero View Post
    good day mga bro./sis. I`m planning on buying a brandnew 2010 honda jazz this 1st quarter of the year. probably the 1.5V a/t model... any suggestions?

also, any suggestions on what color? or any colors that is hard to maintain?

upgrades? TIA
    if you want to be a lil bit unique get the helios yellow,colors that are hard to maintain,white because of the alikabok,libag,asphalt and black because its prone to swirl marks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    appriciate your help bro... any news on up to when the 2010 models will be out?... TIA

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Huh ? What do you mean when ? A very new Jazz will probably come out * 2012. As of now, I have no news yet on the possibility of having a MMC Jazz this year.

Regarding the colors, get the white one. Sleek and simple. Sayang, the cereulean blue and the red is phased out.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_zero View Post
    appriciate your help bro... any news on up to when the 2010 models will be out?... TIA
    sir 2011 na po,i got my 2010 honda jazz last october,most probably 2011 na ang mga nasa casa,you might be a lil bit disoriented po

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by john5 View Post
    sir 2011 na po,i got my 2010 honda jazz last october,most probably 2011 na ang mga nasa casa,you might be a lil bit disoriented po
    Speaking of 2011 models...
    In Japan the Fit (aka Jazz) was recently given a facelift (about the same time they launched the Hybrid verson).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    but they will still sell the pre-facelifted models right? (2010 model look-a-likes)

for sure the 2011 models will be out of my budget range... hope they give a discount for the pre-facelifted models....

honda jazz 2010 help