New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i read sa brochure ng fiesta, common yung headunits nila eh (1.6PS and 1.4m/t / a/t) pero baka with additional feature lang yung 1.6PS talaga. also yung 1.6PS is the only only getting sport tuned suspension? does it mean na ung 1.4's handling dull? malaki ba difference nilang dalawa?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    i read sa brochure ng fiesta, common yung headunits nila eh (1.6PS and 1.4m/t / a/t) pero baka with additional feature lang yung 1.6PS talaga. also yung 1.6PS is the only only getting sport tuned suspension? does it mean na ung 1.4's handling dull? malaki ba difference nilang dalawa?
    No they don't have the same head unit, they might look the same somewhat pero kung titignan mo ng mabuti iba sila. The 1.4's and the 1.6's that is... Yung sa 1.4's 1-6 lang yung numeric pad nya, yung sa mga 1.6's parang cellphone keypad yung numeric pad nya... Also the multi info display of the 1.6's are higher resolution...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    we just test drove the fiesta 1.4 m/t kanina.

torque is just enough for everyday driving. haven't tried to really speed it up but i think it will be just fine for normal mixed high way - city driving but not that fast. ride is also comfortable and cabin noise is minimal. i could even barely hear the engine until it revs up to 2500 - 2800 rpm but still mejo mahina pa nga. nanibago ako dito kasi dinig na dinig ko ang engine sound ng old cars namin haha.

also ang lambot ng clutch. cguro di lang ako nasanay sa mga bagong cars since that was the first time i'v driven a car lols. sa ford ranger kasi namin noon mejo merong resistance pa yung clutch pati din sa kia ceres (yung parang isuzu elf) namin. nasanay ako sa kanila e kaya kanina parang pinadyakan ko yung clutch pedal hahahaha. tas pati ang shifter parang sobrang lambot pag shift ko parang galit na gusto kong punitin yung shift lever.

and steering is responsive also. pero i haven't got the hang of the car still kasi short lng yung test drive. sa ride comfort department i could still feel the car bouncing off due to ruts (i think i heard the SA saying na sobra ang tire pressure, or was that kulang ) but for me this is better since i don't want to drive like disconnected from the road surface.

overall i really liked it parang feeling ko nga gusto ko nang iuwi since malapit lang bahay namin sa casa hahaha :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Isingit ko lang mga Amo...Ford Fiesta has a thicker and lighter body compare to others, and safer on direct impact. Press both metal and you can see the difference. IMHO...safety wise and performance...I go for Fiesta.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    guys if i can ask, ford focus 1.8L AT hatch or honda jazz 1.5L AT? need to decide this week. help?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Focus 1.8 AT hatchback has more elbow room and is more refined (road, wind, engine noise better suppressed). The Honda Jazz is more practical, and has good legroom and headroom.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Honda Jazz 1.5 or Ford Fiesta Sport?