New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Sir Niky what do you mean by this? The CVT is better than the 5 speed AT?

*TS Depends really. For me Honda reliability is pretty priceless. If you test drove it and feel like it's the car for you then go for it. Medyo mahal lang talaga Jazz. The fiesta on the other hand gives you a "bang for your buck" in terms of Dual Clutch 6 speed transmission, Sport suspension, a fresher newer body and cheaper sticker price. Not sure what the other major differences are but those are just the ones that come off the top of my head. What about the new Accent hatchback?
    The Accent hatch looks like a smaller i30. But I can't promise a good price.

2 weeks ago ka-text ko yung friend ko sa HARI, the 1.6 Blue hatch will be priced around 888K to 908K. Quite expensive, huh. Yung Jazz 857K lang, 1.5V na

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Sir Niky what do you mean by this? The CVT is better than the 5 speed AT?

*TS Depends really. For me Honda reliability is pretty priceless. If you test drove it and feel like it's the car for you then go for it. Medyo mahal lang talaga Jazz. The fiesta on the other hand gives you a "bang for your buck" in terms of Dual Clutch 6 speed transmission, Sport suspension, a fresher newer body and cheaper sticker price. Not sure what the other major differences are but those are just the ones that come off the top of my head. What about the new Accent hatchback?
    The CVT is more fuel efficient than the 5AT. Of course... the 5AT is more durable... which was the primary reason they changed it... the US never got the CVT, because US users didn't like the CVT when they got it in the Civic and Insight hybrids.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Ah ok sir niky thanks. I just wanted to make sure that was what you meant between the 2 transmissions. Just another follow up question since we are talking about transmissions. How would you rate the DCT of the ford fiesta (vs traditional 5 speed and/or a CVT) durability wise? Thanks in advance for your insights!

* Starex Gold wow that is a big price tag for the blue hatch. Buti sana kung diesel iyon, then I would go for it.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    i had the same predicament. in the end i got the jazz.

i tried fiesta first, test drove the sport. parang bitin ang power when i step on the gas. break is ok - maganda ang kagat. tapos masikip ang loob. mas maliit pa sa old vios (pre batman model). though, daming additional accessories yung fiesta like bluetooth.

i tried jazz, isang tapak palang ng gasolina sumisibat na agad. tsaka ang luwag ng loob. you fully flatten the back. kaso hassle sa jazz yung lock ng pinto, you have to open it manually pag bunot mo ng susi. dahil di autolock.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macfoto View Post
    kaso hassle sa jazz yung lock ng pinto, you have to open it manually pag bunot mo ng susi. dahil di autolock.
    pwede naman lagyan ng alarm w/ that feature.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    pwede naman lagyan ng alarm w/ that feature.
    brader, how much kaya? very interesting.
    sorry OT.

Anyway, getting back to the topic. I guess you have to try both and decide on your own. Para walang sisihan at pag nabili mo you feel satisfied. =)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    *macfoto

code alarm yung pinalagay ko sa casa alarm w/ shock sensor,autolock,etc. sa casa ako kumuha para hindi mavoid warranty. nalimutan ko na kung magkano, medyo pricey kasi sa casa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    go for the jazz. yung fiesta 6 speed nga wala namang paddle shifters...
    wala ding tatalo sa interior space ng jazz... nakakadaya sa labas tignan.. hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11
    *macfoto

code alarm yung pinalagay ko sa casa alarm w/ shock sensor,autolock,etc. sa casa ako kumuha para hindi mavoid warranty. nalimutan ko na kung magkano, medyo pricey kasi sa casa.

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/honda-cars-...#ixzz1P3aAQqiJ
    pricey sa casa kaya kinalimutan mo nalang?

btt: sorry for kinda hijacking this thread, pero nagbabalik dn kasi kami bumili ng kotse (para saken daw woohoo ) gustong gusto ko talaga ung fiesta.. pero still keeping an open mind in choosing between fiesta, jazz (or city). i hear mas matipid ng konti ang jazz kesa fiesta? sa fiesta threads i saw one getting a hiway fc of 17km/l and city drive of 11.9km/l. great figures na ito for me, and specially sa M.M. pa setting nun, mas konti traffic dito sa min e so i might just expect better fc if i were to choose the fiesta.

and also about interior being masikip when i sat inside it i felt no problems whatsoever sa knee room ( sa driver seat that is.) pero when i look at the windscreen i noticed hindi ko masyado kita yung hood (nasanay ako sa 1990s SUV na kitang-kita ang hood lol) so i adjusted the seat height up. mejo ok na sya, but then sumikip ung headroom parang anlapit kona sa bubong

*SG: bumili kaba ng jazz?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Honda Jazz. Reliable ang Honda cars. For the FC, driving habits talaga malaki din count.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Honda Jazz 1.5 or Ford Fiesta Sport?