New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    pero sa maintenance kaya?anu color hrv mo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    para siyang volvo na wagon na nilift haha ampangit kamo....

odessey lumabas yan dito ng original left hand drive? kelan pa? hehe wala nga ako nakikita na hindi surplus

Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    odessey lumabas yan dito ng original left hand drive? kelan pa? hehe wala nga ako nakikita na hindi surplus
    alam ko mga 1-2 years lang nagstay yan sa showroom...kasabay nung honda legend....

nga pala,ganun din ba dahilan sa honda legend...mahal na kotse nung kapanahunan nya

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    maganda yan HRV kung naka body kits and bling bling...tagal ko na imagine yun. hehehe

im thinking of our locals here to do the cladding....kasi walang kits dito,e..rare din car...di kaya baka another "nissan maxima" in the making ito?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2
    My only gripes: its a manual, weird looking, lousy radio
    the lousy radio...i help you in that area (i do custom car audio).
    the weird looking body...maybe in could design and fab a custom body kit for it (yes, i also design custom body kits). me and a friend of mine have been itching to work on a hr-v and do custom work on it. we already have several designs in mind.

pm me na lang if your interested with either.

sorry mods...shameless plug. i'll keep quite now.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    my HRV is blue (there were only 2 colors blue or orange)

I bought the car for color coding / weekend car... I have no intention of fixing (setup)the car coz I dont want to spend on it, considering I bought it 2nd hand.

If you want a project/show car I can consider... as long as money involved is minimal... though i was considering changing color

Right now its bone stock (except for CRV mags)

There are a lot of info in www.hondasuv.com

I also forgot to mention that the HRV has dual airbags... its hard to find a car with all its features considering the price I paid for it... and its still being sold in Europe.

and another gripe is soundproofing of the car (typical honda... for its generation)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2
    and another gripe is soundproofing of the car (typical honda... for its generation)
    hmmm...i can...errr...i promised the mods to shut up.

let's discuss things off board, pm or contact through 0916-7061297.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost thought of getting one when I was about to sell my civic. Gulat ako sa price. Meron lumabas na facelifted version nung 2001 nasa 987k! The 4x2 CR-V back then was 899k

CBU yung lumabas kita pa yung VIN sa windshield. The facelifted version looks exactly lije this. It was available in Red and Silver nung 2002.

16" multispoke mags,
    Integrated roofrail and spoiler
    Roof mount antenna
    integrated foglamp on bumper
    clear signal lights

mas gumanda itsura nung facelifted version especially with the roof rail. Yung unang labas kase bland itsura mukhang wagon talaga.

The older one looks like this (pero 3door yung nasa pic)

Interior space is cramped. parang 4 seater lang... but then again comparing it to the new rav4 halos ganun din interior space (pero mas maganda interior ng rav4 hehe)

CTA2,
    congrats on your new ride! Ok din pala advantage ng low resale ..yep you're right! it would be a better buy than a civic with the same yr model.

Eto pala yung prototype ng HR-V. (labo prototype name nya.. it was dubbed JW-J..pero yung translation nya di tugma "Wild Joyful Wagon" eh di dapat WJ-W yun) :D

http://www.honda.co.jp/motorshow/199..._1/j-wj_1.html

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Some people talk about it and some people buy it. Hehe.

As a second/alternate car, a low priced 2nd hand car like that makes sense. I mean, if you don't mind all the stuff mentioned here about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
honda hrv