New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1103
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm planning to buy the new CRV diesel. How is real world fuel consumption considering it's a 1.6L Turbo Diesel engine. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvblakr View Post
    I'm planning to buy the new CRV diesel. How is real world fuel consumption considering it's a 1.6L Turbo Diesel engine. Thanks
    Have several officemates with CRV diesels. Average is really around 9-12 km/L in city driving. Much much better than our gas CRV 2.0S which gets 5-8 km/L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have several officemates with CRV diesels. Average is really around 9-12 km/L in city driving. Much much better than our gas CRV 2.0S which gets 5-8 km/L.

Thanks sir for the input. At least I get the idea from users not from salesmen saying 20km/l in city driving.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thanks sir for the input. At least I get the idea from users not from salesmen saying 20km/l in city driving.
    Would you really believe those car sales agents? They’d change religion just to make a sale. Hahaha

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Don’t believe even those fuel efficiency tests. I have an Accent crdi, considered one of the most fuel efficient cars but, way, way off the touted 29 km/lit being advertised by HARI. I was able to get 41 km/lit before, going down Ben Palispis road from Baguio all the way down with the throttle closed Pag dadayain, ganun mangyayari.
    Last edited by bloowolf; February 5th, 2021 at 09:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Whenever I borrow the CRV diesel I get 10 plus km/L in light to moderate traffic. I don't drive with a fuel saving mindset though.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Would you really believe those car sales agents? They’d change religion just to make a sale. Hahaha

Even if I wasn't asking they'll volunteer the information as part of their sales pitch.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Just purchased a 2013 Honda Jazz 1.5 automatic. I'm getting 8km/l on city driving with light traffic. I was expecting at least 10km/l. My 3rd gen Rav4 with 2.4 engine have the same fuel consumption. No problem with the Jazz and when I google it, there are also complaints of high gas consumption.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    Just purchased a 2013 Honda Jazz 1.5 automatic. I'm getting 8km/l on city driving with light traffic. I was expecting at least 10km/l. My 3rd gen Rav4 with 2.4 engine have the same fuel consumption. No problem with the Jazz and when I google it, there are also complaints of high gas consumption.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    That’s a bit high for a Honda L15. Check your air filter and intakes. Maybe the air filter needs replacement and the intakes need cleaning.

Are you running stock tires? If you’re using bigger rims with wide tires, it will also increase fuel consumption.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it will go up. eventually.
    in my old sentra, it took me over 10K km, for that km/li figure to go up from 6-7, to 10.
    i was also dis-heartened at first, thinking i had gotten a lemon.
    interesting...