New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The best mileage my 1.5 mt vios can do is 11 km/l in city driving. And that is driving from Diliman to Binondo and back w/ aircon. Hinde pa umabot ng 6000 km. Pati ako nagulat sa ganyan na figures!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I have 2001 Civic Lxi, my fuel consumption is 6 kms/liter. Regular checkup ng everything. Pero sobrang traffic papuntang school ng kids ko...3 kms lang it will take you 1/2 hour...ito ba kaya ang dahilan? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    green lantern, pahiram mo sakin lxi mo para matest drive ko, den bigay ko sayo figures na makukuha ko. hehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    kaaakyat ko lang baguio using 99 VTi matic, 9.5km/l

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My boss is selling his 2001 Honda City Type Z Lxi 1.3 A/T to me...

What is the average fuel consumption of this car? I am enjoying around 9-10 km/li in my current 96 Lancer GLXi M/T... Is is worth to change?

Another thing, He is willing to sell to me at 260k.. 200T downpayment.. 60T payable in 6 months? good deal na kaya to?

One drawback in his car is the mileage is 115K km already?

Should I encounter any serious problems with it? But his daily route is long drive.. from Sta. ROsa to Makati through SLEX...

hope you can help me decide!

tnx!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    parang ang lakas ng gamit for a 4 yr old car.

cguro try asking, well maintained ba? what oil gamit? what fuel gamit?

am interested din kung ano mileage ng ganyan model

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi Guys,
    Just want to seek for your insights regarding the fuel consumptions / km both for automatic and manual tranny of this car. Also, the performance and durability of the car, is this car reliable? How does it perform compared to Rav4 or Outlander?

Thanks!
    GroovyCivic

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ive have a crv manual 2003, about 5 to 6 km per ,city driving, medyo matagtag siya compare sa rav4,kasi parang auv setup yung crv ,pero if you change the shock absorber lalambot yan, sa performance ng manual ko parang mabagal ang speed niya compare sa older version ng crv(have 1 before)other says mabagal ang pickup ,sagad na ang gasolinador lalo na automatic,max speed 160 ,durability ng car, ok naman wala pa naman major problem na encounter, yun lang aircon need to clean 2x yearly,nagpalit na ako ng evaporator kasi need to clean dapat yearly para walang problem,brakes performance abs ok (kahit baha), maintainance change oil ko every 10,000 km ,
    3yrs of using and still going (my area is in KAMANAVA ,flood prone area)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I've got a '03 4x2 CRV (A/T).

Fuel efficiency (95 RON) - 6.0 km/L (city), 9.3 km/L (hwy).

The ride of this 10-seater model is on the jittery (matagtag) side. Upgrading the rear coil springs with that of the 5-seater model should make things more comfortable. Upgrading the tires with better quality ones (Michelin Synchrone) will also help improve the drive and ride.

Build quality is very good (better than the Japan-assembled RAV4).

Reliable. Roomy. Zippy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCivic
    Hi Guys,
    Just want to seek for your insights regarding the fuel consumptions / km both for automatic and manual tranny of this car. Also, the performance and durability of the car, is this car reliable? How does it perform compared to Rav4 or Outlander?

Thanks!
    GroovyCivic

8 to 11km o3 CRV manual. with roofrack