New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    mga bros question lang pag mainit na makina ko everytime na tatapakan ko ang gas and gagalawin ang manubela may humming sound akong naririnig. nakakairita na yung ingay. tapos normal din ba na may vibration kase ang ingay nung mga susi ko pag nagvvibrate. share your experiences and how did you get over sa situation na to para may idea ako at im planning to send my car this June 12 sa mekaniko, thank you in advance

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nickmar View Post
    mga bros question lang pag mainit na makina ko everytime na tatapakan ko ang gas and gagalawin ang manubela may humming sound akong naririnig. nakakairita na yung ingay. tapos normal din ba na may vibration kase ang ingay nung mga susi ko pag nagvvibrate. share your experiences and how did you get over sa situation na to para may idea ako at im planning to send my car this June 12 sa mekaniko, thank you in advance
    possible kaya na maluwag lang yung belt tensioner ko? kaya lang everytime nagaaccelerate ako tumutunog pa din sya. yung tunog prang whooommm. mas malakas tapak sa gas mas lakas din yung tunog. pls help mga bros salamat in advance

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Nawarranty na ba yung power steering mo? Yan ang problema ng civic fd. Lemon ang power steering.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Check mo muna yung PSF (power steering fluid) kung may leak ba. Kung wala leak, check mo yung power steering motor.

Regarding vibration, check mo yung engine support mo.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    most probably sir this has something to do with your engine support.

Yan ang problem that I encountered sa civic 2009 ko and I just had it fixed last month. Lakas ng vibration sa body and humming sound specially upon starting pa lang ng makina.

Try to call your dealership. I was able to get my engine support replaced for free since it is part of those units which has identified defects. They would be able to identify this through a engine or frame code.

Original part costs 8K just for the part ++ installation charge pa un. There are Class A for only 2500 with installation but the issue is how long it is going to last.

If I were you try to do that first item that I mentioned.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check mo tensioner.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi Sir, my 2 cents:

Humming sound when you turn your steering wheel indicates low power steering fluid. It could mean that your PS has developed a leak in one of the hoses.

Vibration that causes your keys to vibrate indicate some idling problem. It could be something's wrong with your car's DBW system (the module that controls the car's idling) or something is putting so much weight on the engine it causes the idling to go down (e.g. Power Steering pump with low fluid)

Vibration kapag tumatakbo un car can mean that one or more of your tyres are out-of-round. You may want to get these checked by a local tyre dealer.

Humming sound when accelerating and cruising at a steady speed that gets louder as you speed up, indicates wheel bearing problems.

Since your car is 4 years old, it is not unusual for one or more of the wheel bearings to go bad.

Hope this helps!

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    100% defective engine support passenger side! Have same the experience and i did a visual inspection and confirmed indeed engine support was the culprit, have it replaced and problem is gone!