New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGiraffe View Post
    I'm a newbie, I really need help. I had my first car more than year ago, 1995 esi matic. Kainis kc lagi nlang may lumalabas na bagong sira at lumampas na sa price ng bili ko sa car yung nga2stos ko just trying to keep it in running condition. Recently naputulan ako ng crankshaft so what my mechanic(already done an overhaul job last year, "overheat") did was to replace it with a surplus(total costs for the job, 35K). Tried nmin ibalik kc may backjob, mausok. But mechanic is asking for more money. Grrrr... so went to another mechanic for a 2nd opinion, kya daw mausok maluwag na daw yung 2 butas ng block, di na daw fit sa piston.

I would appreciate your help and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    For the money, you might as well replace the entire original engine with a surplus engine. It is also possible to get a local engine which was removed because the original owner get a more powerful engine to swap with his.

I can suggest SPEEDLAB to help you.

http://www.speedlab.com.ph/contact.php

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGiraffe View Post
    Thanks bong06, I'm not sure if my car could make it all the way there. I hope there is someone nearby QC you can refer me to.
    bro, marami shop dyan, pero sa kanya din gagawin, you would'nt believe, marami sya consignment from shops all over metro manila, kung baga mag aahente lang sila, just call him, baka pwede ka nya service, thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mga bro cguro I'll just consider the change engine option. prang yun ang best option.
    salamat sa mga suggestions. medyo nagkakapag-asa nko.

ghosthunter, does speedlab also offer surplus engines? I don't have any idea how and where I could find a "good" replacement. Mga magkano kya magagastos ko?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sir check nyo na lang po ang PM nyo baka makatulong po sa inyu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda esi major major white smoke