New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Planning to buy new Honda City A/T this November.

Which honda dealers as the best after sales service in Metro Manila and that gives
    more freebies/discounts.

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MokMok View Post
    Planning to buy new Honda City A/T this November.

Which honda dealers as the best after sales service in Metro Manila and that gives
    more freebies/discounts.

Thank you
    I am not in any way related to Honda nor any of it's branches but i recommend Honda Kalookan. I am just one of their happy customers and so far I don't have any problems with them. If I will have in the future, members in this forum will surely know...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Honda Kalookan.

Their after sales service has slipped a bit in recent years, but still par for the course.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks for the response. I've inquire to several honda dealers already but the problem now is they don't have honda city 1.5 AT Urbal titanium/Polished Metal. As for now I've got the best freebies from Honda Manila/Otis but the problem is they don't have stock with the color I want due to flood... Any feedback on Honda Manila? Thank you.

Incase they don't have supply Untill Next month I may wait for the 2012 Model.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MokMok View Post
    Thanks for the response. I've inquire to several honda dealers already but the problem now is they don't have honda city 1.5 AT Urbal titanium/Polished Metal. As for now I've got the best freebies from Honda Manila/Otis but the problem is they don't have stock with the color I want due to flood... Any feedback on Honda Manila? Thank you.

Incase they don't have supply Untill Next month I may wait for the 2012 Model.
    Have you contacted Honda Dasma? Baka may unit pa sila. For 2012 model, medyo mahaba-habang hintayan yan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Buhayin ko lang ulit thread na to. :-)

Can you recommend a Honda Dealer which gives decent discounts and reputable after sales?

An SA referral would also be appreciated.

Thanks! :-)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by inhin_yero View Post
    Buhayin ko lang ulit thread na to. :-)

Can you recommend a Honda Dealer which gives decent discounts and reputable after sales?

An SA referral would also be appreciated.

Thanks! :-)

Akin I like the following CASA in this series

HONDA GLOBAL CITY- Very accomodating ang mga SA and good service
    HONDA Q. AVE- Same as above but not as par but prices of parts are good since i get discounts
    HONDA Shaw- Good service and people however bad paint jobs

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Thanks Cobalt Blue! :-)

Any SA you can recommend at Honda Qave?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    For me, I always buy my units at Honda Shaw, they always deliver the units to my doorstep. But I service my cars and suvs at Honda Makati. Never service your Honda at Honda Manila, they will tell you they've changed your spark plugs, then I noticed my engine is still sluggish and difficult to climb high elevations, so I brought to Honda Makati, they told me the spark plugs needs to be replaced because its burnt and too old. Beware guys of Honda Manila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I got my car from Honda Manila , and have the 1st 2 service there, 1st one okay since kasama ko yong SA 2nd sakit na ulo ko yong ingay sa brake di na nawala till now then 3 service was done by honda Makati, I told them about my brake issue, (4x ko na nabalik honda manila) nilinis tapos sabi ok na after 2 days balik nanaman yong ingay, tapos noong complain ko sabi.....

NORMAL lang daw yong ingay....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which Honda Dealers has the best After Sales Service