[SIZE=3]Dear Honda CRV Club owners/club members,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]This might interest you for your CRV fun ride.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Allow me to introduce myself I am Nikko Z. Tiongson, Account Manager of Pocket Rocket, Inc. We are an advertising company, and most of the team are from McCann Erickson Philippines but have now gone on our own. Mostly we do below-the-line campaign for our Client. But we are also very much familiar with Mainstream/above-the-line marketing communications campaign. Some of our Client’s include Microsoft Philippines, Ericsson and some real estate companies. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]We are representing our Client, Camaya Coast, a private real estate developer and our event “The Camaya Coast Off Road Rumble”. We would like to invite SUV clubs to do a fun ride at Camaya Coast and experience the beauty of a beach cove in Mariveles, Bataan. It is a future site of a residential and commercial beach community. But for now it is still on the development stage and it offers the place as a venue for different activities. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Our main objective is to offer Camaya Coast as one of your clubs fun ride destination this summer where you can do and enjoy a lot of different activities such as SUV trail run, BBQ fest and beach swimming. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]But allow us to share our concept with you so we can discuss further. You may call or email me if you have questions or clarifications. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Let us know if we can set a meeting with your club within the week or next for a possible fun ride on April 5 the soonest. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Hoping to get your favourable response.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Thank you.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Sincerely, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Nikko Z. Tiongson[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Account Manager[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Pocket Rocket, Inc.[/SIZE]