New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't think it was a troll post. Just misinformed. Which is why we try to reply in a supportive and informative manner. 😊

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    yep i'm not a troll ehehe thanks sir jut703 for the clarification. i'm new to honda engines kala ko lang may turbo sa lakas ng hatak hahaha

with regards to the clear coat madali magasgas and parang orange peel yung ibang parts. pede ba to i-claim sa paint warranty?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    yep i'm not a troll ehehe thanks sir jut703 for the clarification. i'm new to honda engines kala ko lang may turbo sa lakas ng hatak hahaha

with regards to the clear coat madali magasgas and parang orange peel yung ibang parts. pede ba to i-claim sa paint warranty?
    Orange peel is natural for most if not all cars. If you want it removed, your entire top coat will have to be sanded off, making your paint thinner and less resistant to scratches.

In any case, you can't make a warranty claim on that. If it's just a minor scratch, just give it a week and you'll forget it about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; September 6th, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can try to buff out the light scratches ... but better to leave them be ... also try to learn how to properly wash your car using the 2 bucket method ... sometimes improper washing causes light scratches and swirl marks ... and NEVER have car washed by the dealer (after PMS) even if it's free ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can try to buff out the light scratches ... but better to leave them be ... also try to learn how to properly wash your car using the 2 bucket method ... sometimes improper washing causes light scratches and swirl marks ... and NEVER have car washed by the dealer (after PMS) even if it's free ...
    yep and the super lambot towel (chiffon towel?) for dusting off.

off topic..
    Sino dito driver ng UV express? grabe kayo sa bitukang manok(Cam norte) hehe 100 kph on zigzags

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Only the Civic RS comes with the 1.5L "Earth Dreams" turbo engine within the local market.

The City, Jazz, and Mobilio comes with the old 1.5L NA engine used on the previous model City and Jazz.
    Interesting to see the Earth Dreams engine on the BRV. Although this is the non-turbo version.

*johncoder
    Congrats on your CRV!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't think it was a troll post. Just misinformed. Which is why we try to reply in a supportive and informative manner. 😊
    really liked your response sir.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dapat Kasi Hinde mo na tinanong dito kung Meron turbo eh. Para pag nag drive ka akala mo talaga pumpalo turbo. Honda CRV [continued]
    hehehe! oo nga!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Is CRV 2013 A/T with 36KM at 800K php a good price?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyman1983 View Post
    Is CRV 2013 A/T with 36KM at 800K php a good price?
    Sounds like a little below the market range for that model. You can also find a 4x4 crv at that range. Better check for possible flooding.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sounds like a little below the market range for that model. You can also find a 4x4 crv at that range. Better check for possible flooding.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir for the reply. Yes with the 4x4 model but I was thinking about the 2.4 engine gas consumption.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *dairyman1983 - if you're a bit worried about fuel consumption, you can opt for a more fuel efficient car. CUVs are not known for fuel efficiency but its utility/space is a good tradeoff. Extend your budget a bit and you can get yourself a new and more fuel efficient compact car or maybe Honda's new small 7-seater crossover (BRV).

Honda CRV [continued]