Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Ok lang po bang ibang engine oil fully senthetic ang gamitin para kay crv

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Okay, salamat. Okay bang magpa change oil sa honda pasig?

Dun din sa casa na kinuhanan nyo....para orig

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I have used oils from Honda and never had any problems on the engine of our CR-V 98.

I can't speak for Honda Pasig but you can give it a try.
    Went to honda pasig. 3.3k nagastos, change oil promo for out-of-warranty. Mukhang okay naman yung service. Maraming beses din akong tinanong/confirm kung may valuables akong naiwan sa car, kunin ko na muna daw.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Guys i have 2012 CRV 4WD. Mga 1 month pa lang sa akin. It has 54k on the odo. After i got it dinala ko sa Casa for PMS. There are no problems with the car except there's a rattle that i feel sa steering wheel when going through some road imperfections or really bad speed bumps sa subdivision. I had it road tested at the Casa sabi nasa tires ko daw kasi low profile. I had since changed to thicker tires basically from 50 series to 55 series pero nandoon pa rin ang rattle.

I have a brand new car that feels solid at the steering wheel regardless of road conditions and with the same 55 series tires kaya sure ako na hindi gulong ang problema.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Probable causes that you need to have them check:

- have them check the retaining collar for damage. lf it is damaged, have it replaced
    - steering column ball bearing and the steering joint bearings for play and proper movement. lf there is noise or if there is excessive play, your steering column assembly has a problem
    - inspection of the absorbing plates, absorbing plate guides and sliding capsules for distortion or breakage. If distorted or broken, the steering column needs replacement

Oftentimes, the casa just makes a quick assessment without challenging themselves to find the root cause of your concern. Am sure they have a more comprehensive list of probable sources to troubleshoot and pinpoint.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.Autel View Post

- have them check the retaining collar for damage. lf it is damaged, have it replaced
    - steering column ball bearing and the steering joint bearings for play and proper movement. lf there is noise or if there is excessive play, your steering column assembly has a problem
    - inspection of the absorbing plates, absorbing plate guides and sliding capsules for distortion or breakage. If distorted or broken, the steering column needs replacement

Oftentimes, the casa just makes a quick assessment without challenging themselves to find the root cause of your concern. Am sure they have a more comprehensive list of probable sources to troubleshoot and pinpoint.
    Wow maraming salamat sa napaka detailed na sagot sir. Sa case ba na ito ok ang Cruven. Meron kasi malapit sa akin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Have no answer, am sorry. Ang alam ko lang, is that ang specialization ng Cruven is to restore underchassis parts (injectable system). I don't think ma-trace din ng diagnostic scanner problem ng steering mo, mechanical kasi.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Have no answer, am sorry. Ang alam ko lang, is that ang specialization ng Cruven is to restore underchassis parts (injectable system). I don't think ma-trace din ng diagnostic scanner problem ng steering mo, mechanical kasi.
    Copy that sir. Salamat

9. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Hello Guys. Is this thread still alive?

Someone offered me a CRV 2nd Gen 2003 with 69KM mileage.

for 140K and on installment pa yan.

Is this a good deal?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2020

Oo sir. Minsan yung iba tinatamad kaya parang nanghuhula lang. Baka pwede mo I-pa-test path.

Honda CRV [continued]