New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1220
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I didn't know that... I thought all CR-V's are comfort biased. What I have is CR-V 98, no complaints except for the transmission that "died" on me two years ago.

Now that you mentioned about suspension parts, I hope mine will last for a long time as I didn't use original ones.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    I wish Innova na lang binili ko last 2004..
    you now have a golden opportunity to buy one, sir, to replace your current headache of a crv.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 25th, 2018 at 02:14 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wish Innova na lang binili ko last 2004. It has smooth ride. The biggest complain of my crv 2004 2nd gen for over 10 years is super matagtag like riding horse. Lahat riders ko get dizzy. in 2015, I let Car zone at banawe replaced my new suspension.. pero now matagtag ulit.. pero I won't change them na. Below is picture of the mechanico at Car Zone changing it in 2015 (I regret replacement pinalagay ko.. sana original para until now ok pa)

For those with 2nd gen CRVs. Matagtag rin ba sa inyo? what did you do to make it smooth... did you modify it? how? I also remembered Honda changing something (maybe stabilizer?) below kasi daw matagtag talaga 2nd gen.. I forgot what it is..
    suspension parts dont last forever. you have bushings, ball joints, shocks, and rubber mounts to look into every once in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you now have a golden opportunity to buy one, sir, to replace your current headache of a crv.
    heh heh.
    Actually I bought a new car na in 2016, it's a Subaru Forester. But I need the crv to go to market and park at tondo or quiapo para hindi pag interest ng carjackers and I can wait inside car when my family drops by some place.

I really wished I got original suspensions last 2015 sa Honda. Instead I had replacement suspension done by Car Zone. Hindi naman makalayo price.. about 5k difference for all na. Now the replacements are failing and matagtag na. If original yun.. maybe it can last 7 more years instead of three. But I won't change it now. The 2016 Subaru Forester is very comfortable and I always use this for longer distant trip. Kasi I encountered a dangerous problem with my crv before. Once I tried to start it at morning, ayaw mag start.. instead the gasoline sprayed down the tank to the floor when I tried to turn on the engine. I forgot ano sira. Anyone has encountered this before? I don't want this happening in middle of Edsa.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Actually I bought a new car na in 2016, it's a Subaru Forester. But I need the crv to go to market and park at tondo or quiapo para hindi pag interest ng carjackers and I can wait inside car when my family drops by some place.

I really wished I got original suspensions last 2015 sa Honda. Instead I had replacement suspension done by Car Zone. Hindi naman makalayo price.. about 5k difference for all na. Now the replacements are failing and matagtag na. If original yun.. maybe it can last 7 more years instead of three. But I won't change it now. The 2016 Subaru Forester is very comfortable and I always use this for longer distant trip. Kasi I encountered a dangerous problem with my crv before. Once I tried to start it at morning, ayaw mag start.. instead the gasoline sprayed down the tank to the floor when I tried to turn on the engine. I forgot ano sira. Anyone has encountered this before? I don't want this happening in middle of Edsa.
    Ano pinaka best na replacement brand na shock absorber? When I got replacement brand in 2015 at banawe. I didn't select.. bulok ata binigay ng service center. In the following report 2 weeks ago... Honda wrote me:

Class-B Can be done at a later done
    Need to replace the following:

See the entry second to the last. All shock absorber matagtag daw. I still haven't repaired all those recommendations kasi hindi naman urgent. It shows not all replacement parts are good. Dapat I should have asked advices from you expert ano dapat brand ng shock absorber kinuha ko.. for future reference and in case my Subaru gets matagtag rin.. ano pinaka best na replacement shock absorbers in the world??

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

errr,
    i don't think honda manufactures shocks. they buy other manufacturers' shocks for their cars.
    so, what does "original suspensions" mean? same brand as honda uses? which is... what ?
    Last edited by dr. d; February 25th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr,
    i don't think honda manufactures shocks. they buy other manufacturers' shocks for their cars.
    so, what does "original suspensions" mean? same brand as honda uses? which is... what ?
    That's right. I always forget it. Honda radiator cooling fan has Denso motor in it. Their Brake Master Cylinder has Nissin in it (although they engraved the word "Honda" above the Nissin as shown in the following pic where my old leaky Brake Master has just become a toy). So what is the official brand for Honda Shock Absorber (saan made)??

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I didn't know that... I thought all CR-V's are comfort biased. What I have is CR-V 98, no complaints except for the transmission that "died" on me two years ago.

The 1st gen Honda CR-V was indeed comfortable ... after that, 2nd and 3rd gen had stiff rides ... corrected a little for the 4th gen ... and improved on the 5th (current gen) ...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Whatever did you do to your Honda CR-V? ... seems like it was really abused ... haven't experienced those issues from 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Honda CR-Vs ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ang daming nakalagay na kailangan gawin. Honda CRV [continued]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Honda CRV [continued]