New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1220
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    nagbabawas ba ang reservoir? white smoke? age? thermostat changed? radiator cap changed? rubber hoses wala damage?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    binalik ko sa Honda.. napalit isang gasket.. so wala na leak.. pero nagtataka lang ako ano dapat normal level ng coolant sa radiator if you park you car overnight.. yun first or second picture? pls. look sa CRV ninyo.. kasi kahit full coolant ko... after off na engine for 2 hours.. mag settle down yun like in second picture and remain that way with no further settling down or coolant loss. Then after engine started.. mag full ulit coolant (I wonder what could cause that odd behavior maybe some air still trapped inside due to incomplete bleeding).. basta I wanna to know how your coolant level look like after you check it after the engine has been off for at least 3 hours...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    binalik ko sa Honda.. napalit isang gasket.. so wala na leak.. pero nagtataka lang ako ano dapat normal level ng coolant sa radiator if you park you car overnight.. yun first or second picture? pls. look sa CRV ninyo.. kasi kahit full coolant ko... after off na engine for 2 hours.. mag settle down yun like in second picture and remain that way with no further settling down or coolant loss. Then after engine started.. mag full ulit coolant (I wonder what could cause that odd behavior maybe some air still trapped inside due to incomplete bleeding).. basta I wanna to know how your coolant level look like after you check it after the engine has been off for at least 3 hours...
    coolant expands when heated, and contracts when cooled.
    when the volume expands, it "fills up the radiator". when it contracts, the radiator becomes "un-full".

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    coolant expands when heated, and contracts when cooled.
    when the volume expands, it "fills up the radiator". when it contracts, the radiator becomes "un-full".
    But here's a thing. When my car is parked and not used and it's "un-full", and I manually added coolant until it fills to the base of filler neck.. after an hour.. the level goes down even if the engine is not used.. so it's not this expanding coolant thing. Maybe air bleeding problem i don't know. I'm still discussing with automobile and mechanical engineers outside the country. I just want to know for now what is your CRV coolant level when you see it after at least 3 hours of non-use. Please check kasi in my Subaru Forester 2016, the level doesn't go down even after one day of not using.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What air bleeding of radiator are you talking about? Have you checked Yun reservoir kung ano level? I don't add the coolant in the radiator itself laging sa reservoir lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What air bleeding of radiator are you talking about? Have you checked Yun reservoir kung ano level? I don't add the coolant in the radiator itself laging sa reservoir lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok naman level sa reservoir. If there is no leak. Hindi naman ma bawas level ng coolant in either reservoir or radiator diba.. bakit ka nag aadd ng coolant.. meron leak sayo?

I just want to know the following.. simple lang.. when you guys open your radiator cap after at least 3 hours of using it.. do you see the level in the first picture or the second one? That I all I wanna know from you guys. Thanks.

or

Others. kindly try it and let us know ano level ng radiator coolant mo when not used for at least 3 hours.

Salamat.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ok naman level sa reservoir. If there is no leak. Hindi naman ma bawas level ng coolant in either reservoir or radiator diba.. bakit ka nag aadd ng coolant.. meron leak sayo?

I just want to know the following.. simple lang.. when you guys open your radiator cap after at least 3 hours of using it.. do you see the level in the first picture or the second one? That I all I wanna know from you guys. Thanks.

or

Others. kindly try it and let us know ano level ng radiator coolant mo when not used for at least 3 hours.

Salamat.
    nau-ubusan ba kayo ng coolant?

i haven't yet added coolant to our four-year old car.

btw, frequent manipulation of the radiator cap, is a cause for wear and tear. you may need to replace it more often.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nau-ubusan ba kayo ng coolant?

i haven't yet added coolant to our four-year old car.

btw, frequent manipulation of the radiator cap, is a cause for wear and tear. you may need to replace it more often.
    Doctor, I think ok na problem ng coolant, hindi na leak significant.. maybe problem lang sa air bleeding.. in case one of you guys opened your radiator cap just to check the level (once in blue moon).. please note if it's like the 1st or 2nd picture.

Now let's talk about aircon.. this is my major problem. Every 2 weeks my aircon fuse blows out and I need to replace it even in middle of road or mainit car without aircon. The following is picture of my fusebox.. the one in red in the right side is the aircon fuse...

Honda and banawe service center can't diagnose what is obviously wrong.. because the aircon working naman and malamig.. the fuse just blow out every 2 weeks.. that's why hindi ko magamit sa long distant kasi mahirap ipalit fuse sa middle of day sa middle ng north Luzon expressway for example..

anyone got a clue what's causing the fuse to keep burning out?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Doctor, I think ok na problem ng coolant, hindi na leak significant.. maybe problem lang sa air bleeding.. in case one of you guys opened your radiator cap just to check the level (once in blue moon).. please note if it's like the 1st or 2nd picture.

Now let's talk about aircon.. this is my major problem. Every 2 weeks my aircon fuse blows out and I need to replace it even in middle of road or mainit car without aircon. The following is picture of my fusebox.. the one in red in the right side is the aircon fuse...

Honda and banawe service center can't diagnose what is obviously wrong.. because the aircon working naman and malamig.. the fuse just blow out every 2 weeks.. that's why hindi ko magamit sa long distant kasi mahirap ipalit fuse sa middle of day sa middle ng north Luzon expressway for example..

anyone got a clue what's causing the fuse to keep burning out?
    Experienced that, aircon fuse kept getting busted every few hours. Had it fixed by an electrician. There was a short near the fuse box.
    I suggest you have it checked by a reputable auto electrical shop.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ang dami namang prublema yung car ni TS!
    i wonder, what will the next issue be?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Experienced that, aircon fuse kept getting busted every few hours. Had it fixed by an electrician. There was a short near the fuse box.
    I suggest you have it checked by a reputable auto electrical shop.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
    In my case. the fuse box aircon circuit itself got fried. that's why they bypass it with the external red wire fuse. Pinalit na rin brand new na condenser fan.. pero every 2 weeks for 3 years.. palagi sunog fuse and palit new one.. I have 10 pcs of fuse in my car at all time.. sabi ng Honda modified na so they can't fix it. Mga service centers wala naman makita obvious na problem.

Honda CRV [continued]