New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Well if that kind of testing and comparison floats your boat, then well and good. And if Caltex works well for you, then that's great. Honda CRV [continued]

Interestingly, if you read on the "best fuel" threads, no brand is unequivocally good, and likewise, no brand is uniformly bad. Even for people with the same cars. Honda CRV [continued]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. tire pressure, time of day, fuel source, traffic situation and even dirt on your underpanels affects fuel consumption that's why we can't or it's difficult achieve the perfect setup. Maybe on the dino but i'll wait for sponsors hehehe.

I'll try Shell next time and see the difference. I'm reading positive comments on V-power.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    After 16yrs, 100k mark reached. (gen2)
    Wow a garage queen as well mine is 5K++ before hitting that mark..though shes's turning 14yo hehehe. Dec. 2002 just replaced lang ang front disc pad...Luv this car will keep this as long as possible..Though lalo sya now natengga due to her sis Eve😌

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    still using caltex platinum and mileage improving. from 7 highway now 12.5 max kanina lang

12.2 nung kuhanan ng pic

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    How many liters for engine oil change for gen3 2.0? any recommended oil filter aside from oem?

I'm planning to use Zic x7 fully synthetic oil. ok ba yun? thanks bros!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi, i have ha honda crv 2012 4th gen. Around 45k milage. Everytime i reach 35-45kph i notice the engine shakes. Anyone of you experienced this? Do you have a preferred mechanic? Qc area po. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jun_chan8 View Post
    Hi, i have ha honda crv 2012 4th gen. Around 45k milage. Everytime i reach 35-45kph i notice the engine shakes. Anyone of you experienced this? Do you have a preferred mechanic? Qc area po. Thanks!
    is it the engine, or is it the tires?
    i have experienced this in my (non-honda) car.
    as it turned out, my tires were out of round (oblong, in the vernacular mechanic-speak). a simple tire replacement solved the issue.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Try to check the engine supports also.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ Try to check the engine supports also.
    May preferred mechanic po b kayo? I just had the tires check a few weeks ago, wala naman daw problema sa gulong. Kinakabahan lang ako baka transmision bec. it usually happens after a gear change. What happens is, mag papalit ng gear then mag start sya manginig for a few secs. I have to step on the gas a little harder para mabilis mawala yung nginig, or wait until it passes.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jun_chan8 View Post
    May preferred mechanic po b kayo? I just had the tires check a few weeks ago, wala naman daw problema sa gulong. Kinakabahan lang ako baka transmision bec. it usually happens after a gear change. What happens is, mag papalit ng gear then mag start sya manginig for a few secs. I have to step on the gas a little harder para mabilis mawala yung nginig, or wait until it passes.
    baka may part three pa ang revelation nyo, po.
    sabihin na nyo ang buong kuwento, para mas madaling mapag-isipan...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *jun_chan8 - dr.d is right. Please share with us other symptoms you have encountered. Based on what you're saying, you may have some issues with your transmission. Kung andito ka lang sa Sucat area, puwede mo puntahan yung D&R Fast Auto repair shop. Sa Dasmarinas, Cavite naman andun si Mel Casaba.

Honda CRV [continued]