The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    190hp for the CRV. Still very good

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Looks nice... From some angles it looks so much like the old one though. 3rd row if any still looks like a kids only affair. I hope they remove some of the chromed bits...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Based on the article from Autoindustriya, a diesel-powered model might be released for the Philippines.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...aks-cover.html

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Based on the article from Autoindustriya, a diesel-powered model might be released for the Philippines.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...aks-cover.html
    Good stuff from hondaph. 7seats hmm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    pwede ba yung 3rd row seat from casa ng 4th gen sa 3rd gen? may modifications ba?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    After 16yrs, 100k mark reached. (gen2)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20161023_200056.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ok so before i update my FC issue let me clarify a bit of mistake because i've been blabbering that our CRV is 2017 model. Apparently, the 2017 model is just coming out late this quarter or early next year but the year on our manual says 2017 so pardon my confused ass. What is our 8 month old CRV then? 2015? 2016? well WTH hahaha balaha na si lord.

Regarding my FC issue, the reading after the casa PMS was high 11.4 km/l then down to 8 km/l (both highway) average a month after which is running on Petron unleaded juice. Disheartened, i switched to Caltex Platinum because Grant Imahara speaks the truth. Maybe.

Tonight, after a tiring trip from legazpi to daet, my last reading went to 11.1 on the FC meter! Techron works!! My driving was unchanged and the road was the same. So ano nga ba problema? clogged or dirty injectors? highly probable.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    Ok so before i update my FC issue let me clarify a bit of mistake because i've been blabbering that our CRV is 2017 model. Apparently, the 2017 model is just coming out late this quarter or early next year but the year on our manual says 2017 so pardon my confused ass. What is our 8 month old CRV then? 2015? 2016? well WTH hahaha balaha na si lord.

Regarding my FC issue, the reading after the casa PMS was high 11.4 km/l then down to 8 km/l (both highway) average a month after which is running on Petron unleaded juice. Disheartened, i switched to Caltex Platinum because Grant Imahara speaks the truth. Maybe.

Tonight, after a tiring trip from legazpi to daet, my last reading went to 11.1 on the FC meter! Techron works!! My driving was unchanged and the road was the same. So ano nga ba problema? clogged or dirty injectors? highly probable.
    I wouldn't conclude based on the sample size of only one fillup.

Back when I was trying out different fuels, I made sure to drive several hundred kilometers with each brand to make accurate computations.

My findings? All of them have roughly the same FC. Traffic and driving technique have greater impact than the type of fuel used.

I work in the petroleum industry and know for a fact that all oil companies just share fuels. You say Legazpi to Daet, so I assume you're from Bicol. All fuel from Shell, Petron, and Caltex come from Shell's depot in Pasacao. Base fuel is identical, only the additives are different, but those comprise less than 1% of the total fuel volume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I wouldn't conclude based on the sample size of only one fillup.

Back when I was trying out different fuels, I made sure to drive several hundred kilometers with each brand to make accurate computations.

My findings? All of them have roughly the same FC. Traffic and driving technique have greater impact than the type of fuel used.

I work in the petroleum industry and know for a fact that all oil companies just share fuels. You say Legazpi to Daet, so I assume you're from Bicol. All fuel from Shell, Petron, and Caltex come from Shell's depot in Pasacao. Base fuel is identical, only the additives are different, but those comprise less than 1% of the total fuel volume.

I can say that it's conclusive already on my case. My sis in law filled it up with Petron unleaded 91 ron prior to our trip. It can barely reach 9.1km/l and feels lame as the rpm must hit 3K just to shift plus i used cruise control to help out with the FC. With platinum, it shifts early at 2k and feels very responsive.

Well if it boils down to additives, then Techron must have some effect on the fuel system.

Just a disclaimer - i don't promote any brand. If i feel good about a product and satisfies my expectations, i share its goodness to others

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    I can say that it's conclusive already on my case. My sis in law filled it up with Petron unleaded 91 ron prior to our trip. It can barely reach 9.1km/l and feels lame as the rpm must hit 3K just to shift plus i used cruise control to help out with the FC. With platinum, it shifts early at 2k and feels very responsive.

Well if it boils down to additives, then Techron must have some effect on the fuel system.

Just a disclaimer - i don't promote any brand. If i feel good about a product and satisfies my expectations, i share its goodness to others
    Well if that kind of testing and comparison floats your boat, then well and good. And if Caltex works well for you, then that's great. Honda CRV [continued]

Interestingly, if you read on the "best fuel" threads, no brand is unequivocally good, and likewise, no brand is uniformly bad. Even for people with the same cars. Honda CRV [continued]

Honda CRV [continued]