New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 122 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyman1983 View Post
    Hi! First time buyer of a car. Just a quick question regarding buying (I know you heard this question a lot of times). Which is better for your hard earned cash, to buy a new CRV 2.0S 2016 or an older CRV model (2011-2015). Right now I dont want to pay for the whole price of the car but my budget can go up to 600K. I might sell the brand new CRV after 8 yrs and for the 2nd hand after 5 yrs. Which will be the best option of the two? Depreciation and resale value.
    your self-imposed budget limit of 600K limits your choice of CRV to non-brand new CRVs only.
    but 600K will already buy you a brand new, but non-CRV car.
    do you really want and need a CRV?

but i like jut's financial analysis above. only problem is... nothing beats the feeling of driving a new car! tight hinges and rugby odor!
    Last edited by dr. d; August 4th, 2016 at 08:43 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but i like jut's financial analysis above. only problem is... nothing beats the feeling of driving a new car! tight hinges and rugby odor!
    From my experience buying both brand new and secondhand cars, it really feels more reassuring to have a brand new car that needs absolutely no repairs.

However, putting it into perspective, I'd rather save several hundred thousand than enjoy a petty perk. As long as the secondhand unit you're getting is in good condition anyway, it shouldn't be much of a headache. There will be a few things to be replaced, but it should cost more than a few thousands, you just have to allot a bit if time for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    yung 2007-2010 pwede po ba lagyan ng 3rd row seat? kasya ba yung galing sa honda na katulad ng sa pic or pang 4th gen lang yun? thanks!

Good pm Sir's. I'm noobie here and would just like to know if a 3rd row seats is possible on CRV 3rd Gen. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Thank you sir Jut703 and sir Dr. D for your inputs. Yes I do need a bigger car since we are a family of 4 and don't want to pay the full price of the car so I limit myself to spend only 600K and to loan the rest. And for now, I'll opt for a 2nd hand 2011 CRV since the move can save me some money on the long run.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe78 View Post
    Good pm Sir's. I'm noobie here and would just like to know if a 3rd row seats is possible on CRV 3rd Gen. Thanks!
    Yes meron ako nakita sa olx na 3rd row seat for 3rd gen crv...

Sent from my D6503 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    600k na 3rd gen crv parang ang mahal, these cars are 400k to 550k in the market already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    600k na 3rd gen crv parang ang mahal, these cars are 400k to 550k in the market already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sir base po yan sa olx. Do you have any recommendations online or somewhere else I can check prices?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    hello CR-V owners!

time to have my gen 2 (2003 m/t) undergo major repairs. here's the list of parts to be replaced so far:
    1. clutch disc
    2. pressure plate
    3. release bearing
    4. engine supports (ilan ba lahat? 4, tama ba?)
    5. fan belt
    6. power steering hose (the 2 connected at the PS fluid reservoir)

based on your experience, which parts you recommend be replaced with honda OEM and which parts i can go for replacement?

also, where can i get these parts at lowest price? have a limited budget for the repair.

would appreciate your inputs!

thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi guys,

Just got my wife's 2017 CRV first oil change & sparks cleaning. Total was 4.9k sa Pili branch. Fuel improved from 8.9 to 11km/l (according to onboard computer) but it will be higher if i relied driving in cruise control mode. The power of the turbo is addicting hehe.

Mga di naitanong sa kasa:

1. may bayad din ba wheel/tire rotation? will DIY void warranty?
    2. will self-servicing/DIY spark plugs cleaning void warranty?
    3. how much torque for the wheel lug nuts?

TY folks

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe you're referring to the Honda Civic X? Why would you need to clean spark plugs on first change oil?

Honda CRV [continued]