New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    Hi Fellow Tsikot People,

Im eyeing this 2014 CRV as a second car for my wife. Can anyone identify if this a Japan CBU. And can anyone tell if this unit has an econo mode and push start. Actually haven't seen the unit yet. Thank you in advance!
    2014 is already from thailand. 2012 ang cbu japan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    No worries it would fit...This is the only parts aside sa serpentine belt ang napalitan ko sa Gen2 ko...so far its been 4years na and I think time for another replacement. To me this parts are not that critical in case it would fail so I just settle for a replacement. Other like Brake parts and belts need ko Orig for mind assurance.
    Thanks for the feedback bro.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mga sir, tumatakbo po ako around 80kmh sa sky way, mga 30secs siguro, tapos diniin ko apak sa accelerator para mag 100kmh sana, pero wala akong power, 80kmh pa din. Pag bitaw ko, at bumaba konti speed tapos apak uli.. Saka nag accelerate. Ano po kaya issue ng crv ko? 3rd gen po, 2007 4.2. Salamats!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlew View Post
    Mga sir, tumatakbo po ako around 80kmh sa sky way, mga 30secs siguro, tapos diniin ko apak sa accelerator para mag 100kmh sana, pero wala akong power, 80kmh pa din. Pag bitaw ko, at bumaba konti speed tapos apak uli.. Saka nag accelerate. Ano po kaya issue ng crv ko? 3rd gen po, 2007 4.2. Salamats!
    Masyadong malaki makina kaya mabigat? :-)

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    2014 is already from thailand. 2012 ang cbu japan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir for the reply. If i may ask, is the 2014 CRV still a good buy compare to the 2012 Japan version? By the way, may i know sir the difference between the Thailand and Japan version of the CRV. Thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post

hehehe!

baka po kasi masyadong noob question ko.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post

Two factors i could think of, i used to have a 2007 crv, maybe you where at an incline and going thats why it was harder to accelerate and when you stepped on the gas again you were over the portion that was going up, 2nd explaination is the wind (addition drag) going the opposite direction. Like what i said, i used to have one, its a guzzler and lacks power, btw when was the last time you changed the ATF? That is also a cause of unresponsiveness.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Does your CRV have ABS?

I just learned yesterday my CRV 2004 has no ABS (Anti-braking locking system). I thought all along it had. Some years ago. My car skid as I pressed the brake on a traffic stop. Good the cars perpendicular hadn't started yet. Do you think it's safe driving a car without ABS? I'm thinking whether to sell my CRV 2004 or retained using it (as extra on coding day).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    Does your CRV have ABS?

I just learned yesterday my CRV 2004 has no ABS (Anti-braking locking system). I thought all along it had. Some years ago. My car skid as I pressed the brake on a traffic stop. Good the cars perpendicular hadn't started yet. Do you think it's safe driving a car without ABS? I'm thinking whether to sell my CRV 2004 or retained using it (as extra on coding day).
    we were driving non-ABS cars longer than ABS'ed cars.
    but i think we have more car collisions now than before.
    i think this is "proof" the most important safety feature is still "the nut behind the wheel".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    Does your CRV have ABS?

no abs? imposible, the 2nd gen 2001 already has the ABS...

the ABS only automates the braking system for it not to lockup and skid for you to have vehicle control while braking, without it you have to learn how to do the manual mode aka proper braking techniques which you should basically know just in case your ABS fails!

as my saying goes, you cant go to the advance, without learning the basics (just like learn MT first before going AT)
    Last edited by Stigg ma; May 21st, 2016 at 01:48 PM.

Honda CRV [continued]