New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 122 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by elitebuckeroo View Post
    Guys, aside from the freebies below, meron pa ba binigay ang dealership niyo when you got your CR-V?

STANDARD FREE ITEMS
    *3M TINT
    *FLOORMATTING
    *EARLY WARNING DEVICE
    *SEAT COVER
    *KEYCHAIN
    *RUST PROOFING
    *UMBRELLA
    *SET OF TOOLS
    *MANUAL LEATHER CASE
    *1,000 KM CHECK UP
    *15L GAS
    You can request for:

Undercoating
    Visor
    and car cover?Honda CRV [continued]

I got my unit from them not CR-V though, as for the license plate well it's been 5months of waiting and counting....
    Who's your agent btw sir?

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Planning to get a used 2007 crv 4x2. What are the common issues i need to look out for?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    All of the generations tend to be reliable, although, the 2007 model can have some issues. I suggest you check the power door locks, air-conditioning, and the automatic driver's window for any possible malfunctions. You should also check the tyres, since they tend to wear out quickly. If you have taken / plan on taking it on a test drive, check for any rattling sounds or loose parts.

Other than that, try to look at the maintenance records to see if it was well taken care of in the past. Should that be the case, the car should not have any major problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Timing chain na ba ang 2007 crv? 2.0

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    Timing chain na ba ang 2007 crv? 2.0

Yes, it does use a timing chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Got my crv earlier today, everything was functioning well. The owner misplaced the sparekey. Planning to have it duplicated. Can i start the engine using duplicate key from the mall?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Got my crv earlier today, everything was functioning well. The owner misplaced the sparekey. Planning to have it duplicated. Can i start the engine using duplicate key from the mall?

if it is just a key, i do not see why not.
    but if that key has some security electronics in it... malamang ay hindi.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Question regarding 2007 crv electric power steering (EPS)
    While i was parallel parking my crv, the steering became harder to steer and the eps light comes on and off. Have you guys experienced this on your crv? Should i be worried?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

It wont start. You need to have the proximity sensor with the key. It should be near the key blade itself. I have to solder it out of the board when i comverted my key to a flip key.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016

As long as you can try, go ahead. If it fails, then there must be a security feature or error with the duplicate.

Honda CRV [continued]