New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 122 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akopalasiJoan View Post
    Hello everyone! Explain to me like I'm 5. my dad wants to buy a pre owned Honda CRV 2003 2nd Gen. He wants me to research things about it. I don't know where to start. Ano yung RD? 2.0? Vtec? Iba't ibang klase po ba ito? Also, tipid ba sa gas? What things should we consider once buying? Thanks guys for any help/
    try googling it, sir.
    there are many local and imported reviews and such, all at the tip of the keyboard.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Guys, need your help.

I'm buying my first car ever and I've decided to get a CR-V 2.0 S variant. Now, for the dealership, I've narrowed it down to two. Rizal(Autozone/LicaAutoGroup) and Pasig (Ayala Group)

Anyone of you have Bad/Good experienced in either dealership?

Appreciate all the help!

Guys, need your help.

I'm buying my first car ever and I've decided to get a CR-V 2.0 S variant. Now, for the dealership, I've narrowed it down to two. Rizal(Autozone/LicaAutoGroup) and Pasig (Ayala Group)

Appreciate all the help!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    There's a thread here about Honda Alabang, though it is not Pasig it is an Ayala dealership. Don't know about the Lica Group except that its new but I know that Honda Cavite is the most aggressive when it comes to pricing.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by elitebuckeroo View Post
    Guys, need your help.

Appreciate all the help!

Guys, need your help.

Appreciate all the help!
    Honda Cars Rizal, highly recommended.
    Very accomodating mga staff nila dun.
    Best Honda dealership na napuntahan ko. Pasig? Okay naman, but i prefer Rizal. Alabang? Don't even think about it. Mader-paker mga tao dun.Honda CRV [continued]

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Honda Cars Rizal, highly recommended.
    Very accomodating mga staff nila dun.
    Best Honda dealership na napuntahan ko. Pasig? Okay naman, but i prefer Rizal. Alabang? Don't even think about it. Mader-paker mga tao dun.Honda CRV [continued]
    whats the reason why alot of car dealers in alabang has this terrible reputation? got only good experience with mazda, merc, and to some extent subaru but the rest is just terrible.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    whats the reason why alot of car dealers in alabang has this terrible reputation? got only good experience with mazda, merc, and to some extent subaru but the rest is just terrible.
    Kasi mostly ng nagtrabaho dyan mga skul bukul ng Ayala Alabang, may ere.

Imagine golden spoon, tapos barely nakapasa ng college, tapos uutus-utusan mo lang haggle mo ng freebies, kakainsulto sa kanila yun so they woouldnt give you that benefit

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Guys, need your help.

Appreciate all the help!

Guys, need your help.

Appreciate all the help!
    You can try Honda Marcos Highway, maybe you can get a better deal. I got mine from there and I find Yuchengco Hondas to offer better discounts than Ayala Hondas. If the discount is the same, they can give you a lot more freebies. My 4th-gen got free 3M tint all-around including the windshield, window visors which I didn't install, tonneau cover and rear parking sensors. I got mine though last year during the ghost month of August.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Guys, need your help.

Anyone of you have Bad/Good experiences in either dealership?

Appreciate all the help!

Thanks to all the great feedback you've shared

I was able to get a good deal with Honda Rizal and here are my observations of the Dealership's Sales Staff:

Accommodating
    I called the agent early morning after seeing her online post and was provided the standard dp and monthly rate. I was able to negotiate a lower dp/monthly and was informed that she'll consult with her manager.
    I asked her if I can visit the dealership that afternoon. Though she's currently off, she committed to coming by to the office to assist me. (That's a plus point for her).
    When I arrived my agent was still in transit but I was assisted by her pretty manager instead.

Negotiation-Friendly
    Not that I don't expect them to but well, they're pretty comfortable in negotiating with me.
    I initially got an approval for Bank PO so I'm anxious to get a unit already but the Sales manager and agent that assisted me were able to offer a good in-house deal with a lower DP and a reasonable monthly payment.
    I read in some of the forums that you need to compare quotations which I did, I had in hand quotations from Rizal, Pasig, Greenhills, Shaw and Manila. (Yes, that many!)
    I am still on my 3rd re-negotiation on the monthly to lower it down more and I'l hear back from them on Monday.

Other Small favors
    - I requested for the Blue 2.0 S AT variant which seems no Dealership have (Rizal, Pasig, Shaw, Greenhills and Marcos Hi-way). All of them usually have the white S variant or a Blue but for the V variant. The Rizal sales manager seems to be pushing their partner officer in "Central" Honda Office to find any allocation from other dealership. They committed to having a unit by Dec 4th.
    - I asked the manager and agent that I'd like to have my first bill on January instead of December should the unit be released next week.

Rizal though is not free from bad feedback. Since this is my first purchase, I really would like to have a worry free relationship with my dealership so I researched some that were posted in FB.

Dealership's Old FB Page Honda Cars Rizal (Rizal Autozone, Inc.)
    Lemon Car/Issues with Mechanics Link
    Sales Agent Falsified the Check Link
    Delays in releasing of Plates Link

I was able to discuss this with the Sales Manager and she was able to answer each issue I shared with her. Most of the people involved in the Falsified check have been terminated and they've recently promoted a new General Manager that seems to be focusing on improving how things are working internally. For the Plates, it seems that they have a pending registration with LTO which is currently being resolved. For the Lemon Car, last I've heard this was escalated to DTI and now the sales manager confirmed that the car was replaced by a new one already.

That leaves us with a possible release of Dec 4th or earlier. I can't wait!!:drive1:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Guys, aside from the freebies below, meron pa ba binigay ang dealership niyo when you got your CR-V?

STANDARD FREE ITEMS
    *3M TINT
    *FLOORMATTING
    *EARLY WARNING DEVICE
    *SEAT COVER
    *KEYCHAIN
    *RUST PROOFING
    *UMBRELLA
    *SET OF TOOLS
    *MANUAL LEATHER CASE
    *1,000 KM CHECK UP
    *15L GAS

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi CRV owners. Hope you guys can help me on this one. We have a 2001 1st gen crv at home that's been set aside as palengke car for weekends. It's got a little over 160k in mileage, casa maintained but somehow with its condition we still take much caution when driving it since we're uncertain of what problem it will have. I think this vehicle is just solid and is worth restoring to its former glory. Few things:
    1. Roughly how much would you dedicate for exterior and interior detailing? Might need to show photos if this is for repainting or diy detailing.
    2. Every essential part of this car outside of casa that can be bought cheaper (suspension, items inside engine bay) not really sure what else; that need to be purchased? Honda's parts are incredibly expensive. Pretty sure we can source most parts for cheaper these days with cheaper labor of course.

Essentially I wanted this to be my project car instead of buying a small eco car that way I can understand vehicles more than just driving it daily. Thanks in advance!

Honda CRV [continued]