New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by arnarn View Post
    ano po magiging effect ng magkaibang rolling circumference ng harap at likod? example 215 55 17 sa likod tapos 225 55 17 sa harap.
    4wd yung V nyo sir right?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^
    4wd yata cr-v niya
    4wd lang lumabas sa PH

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    4wd yung V nyo sir right?
    real time 4wd. Parang gets ko na. Mukang dun magkakaproblem. Tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi guys my 07 Honda CRV low fuel indicator has been acting weird lately...my low fuel indicator starts blinking even if i filled up my car to full tank. Im suspecting the fuel sending unit might be the culprit. Do you know any shop outside casa who knows how to fix this? Does Banawe sell fuel sending units for Honda CRVs. would gladly appreciate your help. TIA.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenzyBanana View Post
    wala bang engine start/stop button ang 2.0S variant? hindi ba pwede palagyan?
    Ung New updates ng crv 2.0s, meron ng engine start/stop. hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Question lang po sa mga current CRV owners of both the refreshed and 2014 model, I've checked the CRV in the showroom and tried to sit at the back seat, I do not know if its just me, I find the seat at the back a bit low which I think would be very tiring during long drive, you really need to stretch your feet under the front seat for your thigh to properly rest which is also not comfortable. BTW I am only 5'7". May I know if you find it a bit low as well and how was it during long drive?

On the other hand, I find the interior of the S very simple and neat, which I very much like.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ooops...double post...sorry
    Last edited by Aleman; January 13th, 2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: double post

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Question lang po sa mga current CRV owners of both the refreshed and 2014 model, I've checked the CRV in the showroom and tried to sit at the back seat, I do not know if its just me, I find the seat at the back a bit low which I think would be very tiring during long drive, you really need to stretch your feet under the front seat for your thigh to properly rest which is also not comfortable. BTW I am only 5'7". May I know if you find it a bit low as well and how was it during long drive?

On the other hand, I find the interior of the S very simple and neat, which I very much like.
    I let my dad use my CRV to drive me to the hospital one time and the back seat seems fine and very comfortable.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Yung 2.0s may rear camera na rin ba?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Yung 2.0s may rear camera na rin ba?
    Meron po sir.

Honda CRV [continued]