Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    the compressor is right behind the radiator, left side below

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    d ba nasa taas compressor ng CRV?
    Sir, bka the one you thought as a/c compressor is actually the power steering motor pump. I also had a mistake the first time i saw it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yung compressor is the one at the bottom,kaya kung madalas ka mabaha siguradong madadale yung a/c compressor.Yung nasa taas power steering pump.What I hate about this is the single belt design, pag naputulan ka tapos na.Unlike other cars na may tig isang belt sa a/c, alternator etc. Tensioner bearing pa kaya mahirap magpalit ng belt kasi babatakin mo pa yung belt sa bearing

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    one advantage of single belt drive is that the whole thing alternator, power steering, water pump, and compressor has the correct tension in the belts

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    calling all mid sized-SUV clubs our there Xtrail Club Phils will be hosting the 1st Inter SUV Club fun run.

Miting place: West Ave Q.C.
    Where:North Expressway, San Fernando Pampanga
    When:July23,2006
    What:our goal is we can get ideas from each other from different car backgrounds and get more connections on aftermarket parts.

Xtrail has 30 club members as of now.
    we do our fun run monthly.
    for other car clubs whos interested to join the fun run pls contact us.
    for more information pls contact me or "HERC"

fyi-we have the pajero clan and crv and several clubs joining. hope to c you guys . pm me for more info.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    I just got the CR-V gen2 of my bro in law.. I was planning on changing the bulbs to something better-- any ideas? was worried about the plastic headlights eh-- won't it darken/burn if i get a bulb with high wattage?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    eto picture ng CRV 2007

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i want to change 17''mags for my crv02...hindi ba magbabago ang performance ng auto? thanks a lot...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i have a 2003 crv a/t...i noticed that there is a murmuring sound during Neutral or Drive when ever the aircon compressor engages. Nawawala naman...di kaya the aircon compressor's bearing already needs to be replaced or there is something wrong my my transmission (wag naman).

Please help guys...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Attention 2006 CRV owners:

I'm mulling to buy a 4x4 2006 Honda CR-V but may questions lang ako before buying.

1. Magkano ang fair price nito ngayon sa second hand market?
    2. Mas maganda ba ang 5 seater kaysa 8 seater?
    3. Same lang ba consumption ng 4x4 kaysa 4x2?
    4. Sa stock radio, kung na lock na ang radio dahil sa maling enter ng code, paano i-reset?
    5. What should I check if i'm buying a second hand CRV?

Salamat!