Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    prob is there are too many crvs running around...kasing dami ng taxi..hehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    prob is there are too many crvs running around...kasing dami ng taxi..hehe

Ouch! Kaya pala madalas ako parahin sa Makati!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedOne
    We're going to get a CRV'05 4x2. Is this a wise decision??Any regrets ba??Help!!Actually, we're deciding between the Xtrail and Crv kasi..Any inputs will be appreciated!Thanks.
    Kung yung bagong CR-V ang kukunin nyo.. two thumbs up ako dyan.. parang naayos na kasi nila lahat ng flaws sa earlier models eh.. i'd kill to have the new CR-V... sumasakit na kasi ulo ko sa alog nung CR-V ko eh.. :D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdBeer
    Isko143,
    Yun na nga eh! Kaya alanganin pa ako sa dalawa (sports grille or color key bumper). I was thinking nga dark grey yung bumpers, siguro mas okay. Depende na lang ano matripan he he :roll:
    Oo nandito ako hk ngayon. Ikaw? Grabe ginaw tsaka lakas ng hangin. Uwi ako this weekend kasi xmas party ng opisina.
    to IceColdBeer & Kedeka, sa HK pala kayo. ako naman dto sa SZ based. nag bo-border crossing ba kayo minsan? anyway, madami bang makukunan ng Honda Fit parts dyan at banda saan? i was thinking of a K20A engine, hhhm.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks1204
    Kung yung bagong CR-V ang kukunin nyo.. two thumbs up ako dyan.. parang naayos na kasi nila lahat ng flaws sa earlier models eh.. i'd kill to have the new CR-V... sumasakit na kasi ulo ko sa alog nung CR-V ko eh.. :D
    i'm sure you got the 10 or 8seater version??? if yes, then madali lang ang solusyon dyan. around P10K, swap the springs for the 5seater version .

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    We're on the verge of getting the CRV'05 5-seater.Any comments of owners of this car, please speak up!!Thank you!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The CR-V 4x2 has a 2.0l engine, which is said to consume gasoline aggressively and based on experience as well as research, it is a little bit lacking on power esp. torque.

Its a shame, in the US, even 4x2 models get the 2.4l engine and the drive-by-wire feature as standard.

Imho, its nor worth getting the 4x4 since the main difference between it and the 4x2 would be: leather seats, front bumper garnish, 2.4l engine w/ drive-by-wire, and the AWD, all for Php 200K more. The AWD system is really inferior compared to the competition's, ie. Nissan X-Trail.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedOne
    We're on the verge of getting the CRV'05 5-seater.Any comments of owners of this car, please speak up!!Thank you!
    I have the '04 model with the 2.4liter engine 4WD. Kaunti lng naman ang difference between the 2.If you are going to ask me.........saksakan ng sarap idrive ang CRV. I've driven so many cars and SUV's in the past that nothing still compares up to date.....Hwag mo lang masyadong i-offroad kasi imo built for urban driving lang talaga siya, pero pwede pa rin, yun nga lang wala siyang low range 4WD.

May question lang po ako tungkol sa bagong CRV diyan sa atin. Standard na ba diyan yung VSA, curtain airbags and immobilizer sa bagong V?just wonderin.....

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by voltes_V
    May question lang po ako tungkol sa bagong CRV diyan sa atin. Standard na ba diyan yung VSA, curtain airbags and immobilizer sa bagong V?just wonderin.....
    I dont have a '05 CR-V but based on the latest Honda Phil. brochure for the '05 model, there is an immobilizer system, Dual SRS airbags only (No side curtain airbags), Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)-not available.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I dont have a '05 CR-V but based on the latest Honda Phil. brochure for the '05 model, there is an immobilizer system, Dual SRS airbags only (No side curtain airbags), Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)-not available.
    I see.Thanks for the reply sir. At least may peace of mind ang mga V owners diyan na d siya macacarnap...too bad though they didnt include the other safety features. It could have been the icing on the cake kungbaga.