New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    double contact din sya... mas maganda sana kung ginawa nya na iilaw pag aapak nalang ng preno.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    double contact din sya... mas maganda sana kung ginawa nya na iilaw pag aapak nalang ng preno.
    Oh, ok. I guess lalabas, 4 na yung brake light nya.8O Siguro naman, wala ng magkakamaling ma-rearend sya! Hehehe. I'm not sure if you can call them rear foglights then.

From what I know, 1 lang dapat ang rear fog, normally found on the left side of a car and is always lit when you turn on the front fog lights. They're usually as bright as the brake light when the double contact is engaged. Locally ang alam kong me rear foglight na stock would be the RAV4. If I'm not mistaken, you can find it by the left side of the rear spare tire of the RAV.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out the CR-V HCP thread and ask veegee how he did it DIY style in his Gen2 V. I think he used a ceramic socket and used a double contact bulb.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out the CR-V HCP thread and ask veegee how he did it DIY style in his Gen2 V. I think he used a ceramic socket and used a double contact bulb.
    Sups,

Clarification lang. Does this pertain to the stock 3rd brake light of the gen 2 (similar to the gen 1 mounted inside the rear window), or the rear foglight?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bacon,
    yung rear fog yung DIY

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tes

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bacon,
    yung rear fog yung DIY
    Had the rear fof installed already last Monday, I believe. All for P220!:D
    Just the same, thanks for the info.

BTW, Sups, I tried emailing Weisbock (Fastlane, of HCP) but I received a failure in transmission advisory (errors, I think). Would you happen to know how I can get in touch with him or his shop?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san makakabili ng rear foglights?!?

peace!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san makakabili ng rear foglights?!?

peace!!
    Go to any decent auto electrical shop and have them install a wire harness and socket for the foglight and have them attach it to the provided location.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hey guys... meron ba kayong alam headlight protectors? san kaya makakabili nito? thanks