New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    pierre,

Are the Osram Silver Stars and the Philips Vission Plus the ones you call all-weather bulbs? I'm trying to avoid getting any of those super white bulbs since I assume it's going to be very difficult to see through rain if all my bulbs are producing white light. What wattage should I get if I want simple drop-in replacements?

Oh, and BTW, what makes all-weather bulbs different from regular bulbs?
    Osram silverstars and Philips Vision plus are not superwhite. They're just like stock bulbs but with 50% more light throw compared to stock.

All weather bulbs has a tinge of yellowish light naman which can penetrate through rain or fog.
    Thanks a lot, dude. Info really helps

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aba new rims and grille! ano yung size ng gulong mo, 225/55/17?

btw, nakita ko V mo ah, ano nangyari sa spare tire mo?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup...225/55/17 using dunlop tires. rota na mags. ninakaw spare tire ko pero nakabili nako. i even bought yung lugnuts na may lock and yung leatherette cover para hindi na mainit sa mata yung spare tire...nadala nako...hehe! :D

peace!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sweet yung ride mo ah! nice! lagi ko nakikita V mo sa may megamelt :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun? thanks hah...san ka ba nakatira?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bandang timog pero malapit kabarkada ko jan sa megamelt.

nakatabi na ata kita dati sa kalsada sa meralco ave, ako yung naka blue na galant

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally got a set of foglights installed on my V. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped with the valuable info.

I saw these Type R Hb3 all season/weather bulbs in F1 Banawe. They're made in Taiwan and are priced at P700 a pair. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I might consider replacing the stock bulbs of the foglights with these if they're any good. Oh, and added info...the bulbs are rated at 55w with anoutput of 100w. I'm not too sure though, if this is true. Might be one of thosebogus claims again.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    feeling ko di totoo yang claim na ya... waste of money IMO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bacon,
    glad to be of help Type R brand stuff? susually la kwenta yan hehe. Try momuna yung stock bulbs and if you're not satisfied look for all weather bulbs

ice27,

nice! :D bagay na bagay sa black and silver theme mo ah! 8)