New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    share ko lang... sa hans tools ko ring kinuha mga bulbs ko! phillips all weather bulbs w/ stock wattage! 180 a pop

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    yung wave key yata is yung design ng key not exactly na may chip,

Besides ang mga saleman or dealer walang alam din kundi magbenta. Pag may immobiliser ang key dapat may light indicator iyan bukod sa alarm. At wala rin sa manual about the "chip" thing

So ibig sabihin mas may chance na talaga sa carnap ang CRV natin mawawalan na ng kwenta yung alarm if ever maduplicate ng mga demonyo. buti na lang walang key hole sa likod ang CR-V, usually kasi duon nila dinuduplicate
    SiR MAX,
    Please refer to this thread with regards to the key chip/transmitter http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forum/in...3892;start=120

Somebody from the HondaCR-V site actually pried a key open and fopund a chip/transmitter in it. Unfortunately, he totally ruined his key 8)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MAXBUWAYA,
    subukan mo rin yung key mo baka meron... tulungan kita mag dissect hehe :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pierre,

Are the Osram Silver Stars and the Philips Vission Plus the ones you call all-weather bulbs? I'm trying to avoid getting any of those super white bulbs since I assume it's going to be very difficult to see through rain if all my bulbs are producing white light. What wattage should I get if I want simple drop-in replacements?

Oh, and BTW, what makes all-weather bulbs different from regular bulbs?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i asked honda qc/kal abt upgrading my headlights and putting some relays, the person at casa through phone told me that it cld void my warranty.

the silverstar and visionplus are not all weather bulbs. they are not super white bulbs. simple drop in, you cld get the stock wattage for the headlight w/c is 55/60.

abt all weather compare to reg bulbs hmm.. i really dont know.

btw been using visionplus and polarg for almost 5mos already.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i asked honda qc/kal abt upgrading my headlights and putting some relays, the person at casa through phone told me that it cld void my warranty.

the silverstar and visionplus are not all weather bulbs. they are not super white bulbs. simple drop in, you cld get the stock wattage for the headlight w/c is 55/60.

abt all weather compare to reg bulbs hmm.. i really dont know.

btw been using visionplus and polarg for almost 5mos already.
    Yup, I'd expect them to say that re the warranty thing with the relay and the headlights. But I needed to replace the stock headlight bulbs with something more powerful since I had my front windshields tinted with Mirareed light smoke. The replacement bulb really helps a lot at night. Thanks for the heads-up, just the same.

With regards to the drop-in replacement bulbs, I was actually asking about the ones for the foglights. Baka meron pa kayong ideas about this.

BTW, just curious, how are your visionplus ang polarg performing compared to the stock bulbs. And, which bulbs did Visionplus and polarg replace?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    pierre,

Are the Osram Silver Stars and the Philips Vission Plus the ones you call all-weather bulbs? I'm trying to avoid getting any of those super white bulbs since I assume it's going to be very difficult to see through rain if all my bulbs are producing white light. What wattage should I get if I want simple drop-in replacements?

Oh, and BTW, what makes all-weather bulbs different from regular bulbs?
    Osram silverstars and Philips Vision plus are not superwhite. They're just like stock bulbs but with 50% more light throw compared to stock.

All weather bulbs has a tinge of yellowish light naman which can penetrate through rain or fog.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    singit lang po, baka may interested dito, as originally posted in HCP board:

First Gen CR-V Euro version including fog light set and side reflector P9500.

Also available rear bumper and license garnish conversion (USDM) with red side marker light.

Since i already converted my CR-V, im also selling my stock Front Bumper and Rear Bumper (body color red) and RH Tail Light Assy.

you can contact me at 09175205344 for details.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    supirreman

gamitan mo na lang ng *** ray vision mosupirreman

para malaman kung may chip ang susi o wala

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MAXBUWAYA,

haha! :lol: :lol: :lol: