New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may diff ba sa price kung hindi wave key ang papaduplicate? kung regular key type lang para sa galant ko?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may diff ba sa price kung hindi wave key ang papaduplicate? kung regular key type lang para sa galant ko?
    I think the more conventional car keys are priced a little lower.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Has anyone replaced the stock bulbs of their foglights with higher wattage bulbs? If so, which kind of bulbs and what wattage?

I'm considering getting foglights. I'd like to get some input re the stock bulbs and replacement bulbs. Kasi, if I decide to replace them, gusto ko sana, isang kabitan na lang.

I'd appreciate it if you guys can chime in and provide me with some useful info.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga tropang crv din pala tao dito!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung wave key yata is yung design ng key not exactly na may chip,

Besides ang mga saleman or dealer walang alam din kundi magbenta. Pag may immobiliser ang key dapat may light indicator iyan bukod sa alarm. At wala rin sa manual about the "chip" thing

So ibig sabihin mas may chance na talaga sa carnap ang CRV natin mawawalan na ng kwenta yung alarm if ever maduplicate ng mga demonyo. buti na lang walang key hole sa likod ang CR-V, usually kasi duon nila dinuduplicate

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    Has anyone replaced the stock bulbs of their foglights with higher wattage bulbs? If so, which kind of bulbs and what wattage?
    i did changed those stock foglight bulbs w/ xenon superwhite 90watts though i didnt upgrade the wiring. i also did changed the front park lights w/ super white.

i was tinkering w/ the front grille then i decided to remove the chrome sidings of the grille but i did retained the H chrome logo. medyo umastig ng konting. and havent seen around na tanggal yung chrome sa grille.

i opened the hood and lock the doors of my V, i did noticed that after pusing the button of the alarm to lock the vehicle the lights, signal didnt light up. so may warning na pagbukas yung hood pwede ilock yung V kaso nde sya iilaw.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i did changed those stock foglight bulbs w/ xenon superwhite 90watts though i didnt upgrade the wiring. i also did changed the front park lights w/ super white.
    Hey, bud, don't you have a hard time seeing through the rain with the white beams of your foglight? I'm sure, ang ganda ng porma nyan. Iniisip ko rin gawin yan since I've changed to a higher wattage Philips white headlights and white parking lights na rin. I'm just a little apprehensive doing the same with the foglights since I'm concerned that it might render the foglights practically ineffective when raining. D ba kailangan magkabit ng relay sa foglights pag nag-upgrade ka? And, finally, di ba delikadong matunaw ang housing or lens cover ng foglights with a more powerful bulb?

Sorry about the numerous questions. Just want to get as much info onthis matter before I jump in.:? TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    pwede rin gumawa ng switch yun nga lang di na mukhang OEM. bibili ka nung switch tapos ilalagay mo dun sa mga nakaabang na lalagyan sa dash.

Kailangan lang ng relay.

Ok rin ito kase less hassle sa pagmodify pa nung Door sides.
    supps,

this sounds interesting. saan kaya pwede magpagawa nito?
    Yung taga HCP si Noneeno sabi dun sa pioneere center sa mandaluyong pwede day ipagawa yung wirings.

I think kahit ano carshop who sells alarms sa banawe kaya nila ito. I would recommed Auto sound and security sa banawe. saka pwede mo pa ikutin yung banawe to look for a switch na kakasya dun sa blank switch panels sa dash.

Huh? wala palang chip yung keys? baka yung wave key ng 2k3 yung may chip? :?:

I'll ask about it sa HCP.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrac
    mga tropang crv din pala tao dito!
    yep! welcome ka twin CR-V! :mrgreen: 8)

bacon
    yep possible na matunaw yung housing or yung socket mismo ng bulb.

Trya mo PM si Glenster I think gumagawa sila ng upgrade na ganito sa shop nya. Kailangan din i-upgrade yung wire harness.

Kung gusto mo stock bulb wattage pa rin Get Osram Silver stars or Philips Vision Plus bulbs.

Yung mga ibang bulbs naman na marketed as "60/55 watts with (insert higher wattage claim here)" misleading yun... it's a marketing ploy. it may look whiter but not necesarilly brighter.

chek out this site formore info about bulbs:
    http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/relays/relays.html

http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/bulbs/bulbs.html

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    since I've changed to a higher wattage Philips white headlights and white parking lights na rin.
    how many wattage is your philips headlights? what brand did you use for the park lights?
    the shop didnt installed any relays for my foglights, ive been using them since oct of last yr. im using philips visionplus for the headlights, coz those white foglights is not of help during rainy days.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RC-V,

Can't seem to remember the exact wattage and model anymore. Sorry, but it escapes me now. I'm definite, thought, that they're in the 90+ watts vicinity. I got both the headlight bulbs and the parklight bulbs in Hans Tools. The H4 bulbs set me back around P2k+, and I'm using Raybrigs for the parklights.

I decided to get the bulbs in Hans Tools since I felt confident that I'd be getting the real stuff. Prior to that, I had been getting horror stories about H4 Philips and Raybrigs knock-offs. Me nakakabili ng knock-offs for less than 700 that time. Kaso lfie of the bulb ranged from 3 weeks to abot two months. Didn't want the hassle ng pagre-replace ng bulbs and getting caught without any headlights sa gabi. Masyadong delikado. I've had the bulbs for a year already, and I have to say that I'm really satisfied with them. BTW, I had relays installed for the headlights. There's an electrical shop near our place which did the wiring. They did a very good job with the wiring. Lahat ng wires naginamit were soldered, taped and wire loomed. Naghanap pa sila ng dadaanan ng wires to keep them hidden and installed clips on them to keep them attached to certain parts of the engine bay.