New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    pwede rin gumawa ng switch yun nga lang di na mukhang OEM. bibili ka nung switch tapos ilalagay mo dun sa mga nakaabang na lalagyan sa dash.

Kailangan lang ng relay.

Ok rin ito kase less hassle sa pagmodify pa nung Door sides.
    supps,

this sounds interesting. saan kaya pwede magpagawa nito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V
    sabi sakin sa honda qc in case daw maglabas sila around 4500 daw, medyo mahal nga compare sa labas kung ipapagawa mo juz what supierreman have said.
    mga 3T lang daw sabi ni ramrac of HCP sa HShaw. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    I hope you guys don't mind if I go back to the topic found several pages back regarding key duplication and the stock alarm of the 2nd gen CRVs.

I recently had my key duplicated in KeyCards in SM Megamall. I had the spare keycard made since I completely forgot about the claim by the dealerships that the supplied keys actually are embeded with a chip that is directly tied up with the alarm system. When I remebered this "exclusivity" claim, I immediately tried out my keycard thinking that I just blew P400 for a non-working spare. However, to my surprise, not only did the keycard open the doorlocks, it also completely disarmed the alarm and started my engine with no problems at all. Once done with starting the engine, I also tried locking the door again and arming the alarm. True enough, the car's alarm armed with a simple turn of the keycard.

Now, I highly doubt if there really is a chip in the dealer supplied keys. Medyo napapisip ako na there's a bogus claim regarding this issue.

This means na wala tayong immobilizer.
    Wala palang sinabi yang wave key kaya rin pa lang gayahin . kalo ko exclusive tayo .

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    false advertising ah! :evil:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aston Martin,

I didn't say that I saw a 2nd gen V key with an embeded chip with it. It was the dealership (well, at least a number of sales staff) which claimed that the keys had chips in them. I was even told that no other key, apart from the original ones provided with the vehicle, can actually disarm the alarm and start the engine. I wouldn't be surprised at all that there are other V owners out there who were fed with this false information.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aston Martin,

I didn't say that I saw a 2nd gen V key with an embeded chip with it. It was the dealership (well, at least a number of sales staff) which claimed that the keys had chips in them. I was even told that no other key, apart from the original ones provided with the vehicle, can actually disarm the alarm and start the engine. I wouldn't be surprised at all that there are other V owners out there who were fed with this false information.
    OIC,

what you can do is get back to your salesrep and let him prove na may chip nga yung keys. if proven wrong, you should demand something in return hehehe.

but not being able to start the engine while the alarm is on is correct. ive tried it na out of curiuosity and it does work :wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aston Martin,

Actually, I do intend to bring it up with my agent and the other concerned personnel of Honda Libis. As to expecting anything in return, I seriously doubt it! Hehehe. Alam mo naman dito sa atin...

Honestly, I'm quite pleased that I already have a keycard for my V. There had been some several instances in the past when my spare keycard bailed me out from some deep crap (Honda Civic). The thing really comes in handy. However, It's also quite annoying, frustrating, iritating, etc., to know that it only takes a duplicate key to disarm the stock alarm and expose the car to theft.

As such, I ask the following: Can aftermarket car alarms, like Clifford, be installed in the 2nd gen V? Is it possible to integrate the existing central locking feature with these aftermarket security systems? And finally, will such a move eventually void the warranty on the stock central locking and anti-theft system?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

As such, I ask the following: Can aftermarket car alarms, like Clifford, be installed in the 2nd gen V? Is it possible to integrate the existing central locking feature with these aftermarket security systems? And finally, will such a move eventually void the warranty on the stock central locking and anti-theft system?
    May problema ata sa compatibility with other system yong aftermarket. yong iba ayaw mag-start. Waranty talaga kalaban natin dyan. Thanks for sharing that info. so doble ingat tayo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san po pwede magpagawa ng card key? sa megamall ba? what floor?

tnx

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

san po pwede magpagawa ng card key? sa megamall ba? what floor?

tnx
    Sa Megamall, 3rd level, Bldg. B, po. Look for the Keycard booth near the escalator. You won't miss it. Sa alam ko, Itong branch na to lang ng Keycard ang capable pa lang mag-duplicate ng wve keys. Yung card type, P400, while the actual spare key type is P700.