New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    driver side lang yan... pag merong ganyan switch, di mo na kelangan i-lock then unlock (and vice versa) kung may mga ibang doors na unlocked pa... 1 flick of a switch nalang

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayun! gets ko na. kailangan ko nga yan. thanks for the info

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep ok yang switch na yan... hassle kase buksan yung pinto gamit yung right arm or left arm mo when you have to reach all the way back towards the corner of the window :|

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sample, may passenger ka, bumaba, so open yung doorlock nya. so to lock it you have to unlock the door sa driver side den lock it or option 2 abutin mo yung door sa passenger to lock it. kaya medyo hassle pag alang central door lock.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede rin gumawa ng switch yun nga lang di na mukhang OEM. bibili ka nung switch tapos ilalagay mo dun sa mga nakaabang na lalagyan sa dash.

Kailangan lang ng relay.

Ok rin ito kase less hassle sa pagmodify pa nung Door sides.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sabi sakin sa honda qc in case daw maglabas sila around 4500 daw, medyo mahal nga compare sa labas kung ipapagawa mo juz what supierreman have said.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba idadagdag o papalitan? Baka naman switch lang? Mahal nga nyan kung ganon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag bibilhinnyo yung sa casa... papalitan yung door latch mismo... since mas maliit yun kailangan pa palakihin yung butas dun para magkasya yung bagong door latch with switch.

Check nyo baka kapareho lang nung door latch na yun yung para sa rear doors na nagooperate ng Power window (ano ba itsura nung Door latch sa rear?) kung tama yung iniisip ko na pang power window yung sa rear malamang pwede yun sa front pero yung switch yun yung mag operate ng central door lock.

Yung namention ko naman before na aftermarket switch kailangan gamitan ng relay.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope you guys don't mind if I go back to the topic found several pages back regarding key duplication and the stock alarm of the 2nd gen CRVs.

I recently had my key duplicated in KeyCards in SM Megamall. I had the spare keycard made since I completely forgot about the claim by the dealerships that the supplied keys actually are embeded with a chip that is directly tied up with the alarm system. When I remebered this "exclusivity" claim, I immediately tried out my keycard thinking that I just blew P400 for a non-working spare. However, to my surprise, not only did the keycard open the doorlocks, it also completely disarmed the alarm and started my engine with no problems at all. Once done with starting the engine, I also tried locking the door again and arming the alarm. True enough, the car's alarm armed with a simple turn of the keycard.

Now, I highly doubt if there really is a chip in the dealer supplied keys. Medyo napapisip ako na there's a bogus claim regarding this issue.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon
    I hope you guys don't mind if I go back to the topic found several pages back regarding key duplication and the stock alarm of the 2nd gen CRVs.

I recently had my key duplicated in KeyCards in SM Megamall. I had the spare keycard made since I completely forgot about the claim by the dealerships that the supplied keys actually are embeded with a chip that is directly tied up with the alarm system. When I remebered this "exclusivity" claim, I immediately tried out my keycard thinking that I just blew P400 for a non-working spare. However, to my surprise, not only did the keycard open the doorlocks, it also completely disarmed the alarm and started my engine with no problems at all. Once done with starting the engine, I also tried locking the door again and arming the alarm. True enough, the car's alarm armed with a simple turn of the keycard.

Now, I highly doubt if there really is a chip in the dealer supplied keys. Medyo napapisip ako na there's a bogus claim regarding this issue.
    The supplied CR V keys do not have chips inside. Actually, may pang test ang KeycCrads Mega nito and they are honest enough to tell you na sayang lang ang paduplicate mo pag my chip ang keys mo. Ako din nagpa duplicate na dyan and it works well w my V.

Ang hindi ko lang alam ay kung saan mo nakita na may chips yung keys ng V dito sa pinas?