New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just came from honda kanina. by april, tataas na presyo ng crv by 300k++

yung limited edition naman, priced at 1.152M

comes with audio/video system, spoiler with 3rd brake lamp, redesigned 15" rims, and genuine leather seats and door moldings (according to the sales agent i talked to). available only with a/t and in nighthawk black.

peace! 8)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahabol lang, the 300k more expensive crv will also come with a central door lock switch (like those found on the EK civics, accord, and older honda models).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    pahabol lang, the 300k more expensive crv will also come with a central door lock switch (like those found on the EK civics, accord, and older honda models).

speaking of that central door lock switch, pwede po ba pakabitan yung mga CRv na d limited ed.? Saan po kaya? magkano?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin

speaking of that central door lock switch, pwede po ba pakabitan yung mga CRv na d limited ed.? Saan po kaya? magkano?
    sir, sinabi lang po sakin to ng sales agent ng honda. di rin sya sure kung ginagawa ito ng casa para sa mga existing CRVs. pero i'm sure you can have that done sa banawe or some place else.

i just wished they thought of placing a real digital clock since it's gonna be 300k more expensive IMHO...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just wished they thought of placing a real digital clock since it's gonna be 300k more expensive IMHO...
    I don't know why people are whining about the clock issue in the CR-V. Frankly, I don't want to know what time it is when I'm driving the damn thing :lol: Seriously, and daming aftermarket clock dyan sa tabi-tabi. Idikit mo na lang kung saan-saan. Kung gusto mo palitan mo na rin yung rear-view mirror mo nung may clock/outside temp/compass para ma-satisfy ka na talaga. About the seats.... palitan mo nang Si seats since bolt-on lang sya (Civics and CR-Vs share the same platform). Yun ay kung may pera ka. Kung limited naman ang budget mo, be satisfied with what you can afford.

8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw a magazine, they featured a pearl white CRV. ang ganda! body color pa lahat!

tancha ko sa japan yun eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    add-ons for the crv limited edition:

EXTERIOR
    - Foglamps w/ chrome garnish
    - Door mirror w/chrome cover
    - FR and RR bumper (body-color)
    - Chrome door protector tape
    - Tail gate garnish (body-color)
    - Exclusively-designed 15" Alloy Wheel
    - Body-colored roof spoiler w/ 3rd brake light
    - Exhaust pipe finisher
    - Hard spare tire cover w/ CR-V emblem

INTERIOR
    - Kenwood KVT-M700 7.0" wide in-dash TV monitor w/ receiver
    - Kenwood KDC-C20V 10-disc VCD/CD Changer
    - Leather seats (1st and 2nd row); Leatherette PVC (3rd row)
    - Leather bound steering
    - Metallic center panel (A/C panel)
    - Metallic A/C outlet panel
    - Metallic P/W switch panel

* Price of CRV Limited Ed. PHP 1,152,000
    ** Price is subject to change without prior notice.
    taken from www.hondaphil.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, do you where to have my crv converted? i mean yung sa may lalagyan ng plate number sa likod, gusto ko duon sa may bandang itaas...yung parang panel. mas astig kse kung duon nakalagay ang plate no yung parang sa old crv...

peace!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasya kaya yung plaka natin don? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002